Change all Argonians, and Kajiit to human form?

madmedic446

They're pretty human-like already... and by that I mean... they uh, walk on two feet.

Do you want them to look like regular people? Do you want something like Tabaxi's Cats from Oblivion? I don't know if there was an Argonian version of that mod though... What would they even look like anyway... :psyduck:

Funny I would rather see less humans... http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/psyduck.gif

I know some people like them, but I personally HATE the Argonian, and Kajiit races in the game...

To me...people walking around looking like lizards and cats is just cheesy...LoL

I would love for someone to convert those two races to human form.

^ What the man above said.

We need more khajiits and argonians.

There is like... 10 argonians and just random khajiits.

But well, I guess this could be done, with CK

Just change khajiit skeleton and body model to that of a "normal human"

Their voices would be their own tough, unless someone would put up more effort in this and change them too.

I am not sure how easy that would be.

They're pretty human-like already... and by that I mean... they uh, walk on two feet.

Do you want them to look like regular people? Do you want something like Tabaxi's Cats from Oblivion? I don't know if there was an Argonian version of that mod though... What would they even look like anyway... :psyduck:

I want them to be human.