Ankh-Morpork in Skyrim.

muttiniraq

Ankh-Morpork in Skyrim  

102 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about this idea?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone that wants to help test the portal, drop me a message.

Ps: If you do find any bugs please post them on the thread, Easier to see what needs to be fixed.

Getting ready to test the early version. Thanks for all the efforts Slain.

Ian Richardson is, sadly, no more ... they had to switch back to Christopher Lee (who did the original voice anyway).

L-space would be a great link to/from the Discworld from Skyrim - just follow the trail of banana skins in the library of your choice...

And if Alduin pops in, I suspect Lady Sybil would have more than a few words with him about his behaviour.

The biggest problem with Death might be getting his scythe to animate right. And, of course, you have to have cats, and Death's Domain with the famous impossible child's swing...

Did you get my PM report on testing the portal?

No, just post them on the thread if you find any. It's so you can see what bugs have been found

Ian Richardson is, sadly, no more ... they had to switch back to Christopher Lee (who did the original voice anyway).

L-space would be a great link to/from the Discworld from Skyrim - just follow the trail of banana skins in the library of your choice...

And if Alduin pops in, I suspect Lady Sybil would have more than a few words with him about his behaviour.

The biggest problem with Death might be getting his scythe to animate right. And, of course, you have to have cats, and Death's Domain with the famous impossible child's swing...

I thought about it, that or Ponder and some (young) wizards walking around the portal.

So far the portal has no bugs that I can find. The buildings look good, I look forward to playing updated versions :)

Lots of space I see :)

I still think Leyawiins would look better but like I said I'm still not sure if it's legal even if I change them.