ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Ankh-Morpork in Skyrim.

muttiniraq

Ankh-Morpork in Skyrim  

102 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about this idea?

What I meant was that I replied to your previous e-mail indicating that the portal works fine. I came at it from several directions, including jumping, and it always transported me to the two buildings worldspace without any hitches. Concerning the buildings, I noticed that the first one is just a direct copy of the one in Solitude, even has the collapsed awning on the side (if you took the city with the Stormcloaks like I did). Should look into replacing that one with something entirely new.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I meant was that I replied to your previous e-mail indicating that the portal works fine. I came at it from several directions, including jumping, and it always transported me to the two buildings worldspace without any hitches. Concerning the buildings, I noticed that the first one is just a direct copy of the one in Solitude, even has the collapsed awning on the side (if you took the city with the Stormcloaks like I did). Should look into replacing that one with something entirely new.

I think that new buildings are extremely hard to create. We can always adjust the exterior later and concentrate on a fun interior.

Inside the Drum, we could have the companions that we are all waiting for.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys, I doubt I'll be able to do any work on it for a bit. My Nan got diagnosed with leukemia about a week ago so y'know that kinda comes first.

Don't worry about the mod anymore, your family is way more important.

I am a marrow donor if you end up looking for a match.

• 4 weeks later...

Well I have started building Ankh-Morpork. We have a modeller on board who is going to work on armors using Paul Kidby's designs. And there is another fellow working on the UU.

Check out the Discworld Content thread below if you are interested.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/673797-skyrim-discworld-mod-talk/

• 2 weeks later...