FFXIV style cat people instead of khajit

Xenrek

ya know, human, but with eyes, ears, tail, fangs... FFXIV style...

tried doing it myself and i nearly killed myself with so many failures (honestly neve made any significant mod fo any kind before in my life, only small boring stuff before)

figured i would ask and see if either it was already amde and i cant find it, or if someone would be bored and willing enough to look into it as an idea...

the race your asking for has already been made for oblivion, and is being worked on for skyrim.

the name of it is miqote, or mithra if you played ffxi. http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/519563-bringing-final-fantasy-to-skyrim/

theres a link to my request for races armors mounts and weapons from final fantasy games.

there is no male version of the miqote or mithra so it wouldnt replace the khajit it would have to be its own race.

There Name is The Ainmhi and The Popori from Tera Online wold be Good to and there's a Fox Race in Jade Dynasty that wold be good to!

i have no idea where you came up with "Ainmhi" but you are way off. i have played ffxi for years and have been playing ffxiv for a few months.

(another edit): also this will require CK so no luck for race mods to work till then.

Edited by Icedgamer

the race your asking for has already been made for oblivion, and is being worked on for skyrim.

the name of it is miqote, or mithra if you played ffxi. http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/519563-bringing-final-fantasy-to-skyrim/

theres a link to my request for races armors mounts and weapons from final fantasy games.

there is no male version of the miqote or mithra so it wouldnt replace the khajit it would have to be its own race.

There Name is The Ainmhi and The Popori from Tera Online wold be Good to and there's a Fox Race in Jade Dynasty that wold be good to!

i have no idea where you came up with "Ainmhi" but you are way off. i have played ffxi for years and have been playing ffxiv for a few months.

(another edit): also this will require CK so no luck for race mods to work till then.

sweet, thanks for the heads up on that iced, and yeah, i didnt literally mean bring the mithra from FF into skyrim, just the style they use for those characters. what i eman is whether they keep it an all female race or not doesnt matter to me, just kinda prefer the FF style to full on khajit/caitians for my cat people, as the 90% cat ones look kinda odd when made bipedal.

• 2 weeks later...

But...but...Mithra are better.

yeah mithra were what iw as talking about definetly, looked up what the other dude was talking about, popori and whatnot, wasnt too impressed.

mithra good

prolly going to be killed for bumping a thread this old.

I would try a Mithra/Mi'qote style mod if it was released. I wouldn't really care if it was a Khajit replacer or a completely new race though, maybe whoever is developing it could offer it as both options. There's already a mod that lets you play as an Elin from TERA, but I think it's a masking mod with only one look, so I haven't bothered with trying it (and Elin are a little too cute to fit into the game world for my taste anyway).