[LE] creation kit little help

lumpin123

So, searching out there all werewolf mods are ....... not for me, so I got creation kit, the problems is that its a messy tool or I am old, thats why I post this. All I want is to change werewolf values, damage - health regeneration . Any help will be more than welcome and happy new year ( or so :laugh:

You have to find the Werewolf form id, duplicate it, then adjust the stats on the duplicate, when finished, save it by a name you will remember (super wolf man) idk. There will be several other forms that reference the main werewolf form id for the perks also. There is a form for each 'idea' or asset in the game. If you find the main werewolf id form, then right click on it, there is an option to view all the other id forms attached or that depend on it. Although I can't remember which one it is. The id forms are pretty straight forward, after you make your changes, you will have to save them to a new plugin, name it what you want.

Oh, I'm getting old too. You're not the only die hard gamer on here.

The creation kit tutorial articles have a section about character creation, not all of it, but much of the basics will be relative to what you are trying to do. Much of the tutorial is vague and useless, but it will help you learn to navigate around in there, and that's a good start.

Werewolf health regeneration is determined by the werewolf race. Damage is determined by a combination of the race and a special ability added to the player when they transform. Change the unarmed damage on the race if you want to change for all werewolves, npc and player, and all levels. If you want to change it only for the PC and/or by a different amount for each level, change the abilities.

You have to find the Werewolf form id, duplicate it, then adjust the stats on the duplicate, when finished, save it by a name you will remember (super wolf man) idk. There will be several other forms that reference the main werewolf form id for the perks also. There is a form for each 'idea' or asset in the game. If you find the main werewolf id form, then right click on it, there is an option to view all the other id forms attached or that depend on it. Although I can't remember which one it is. The id forms are pretty straight forward, after you make your changes, you will have to save them to a new plugin, name it what you want.

Oh, I'm getting old too. You're not the only die hard gamer on here.

Werewolf health regeneration is determined by the werewolf race. Damage is determined by a combination of the race and a special ability added to the player when they transform. Change the unarmed damage on the race if you want to change for all werewolves, npc and player, and all levels. If you want to change it only for the PC and/or by a different amount for each level, change the abilities.

Happy new year !! lol ok, thank you for the help, I got the damage part PlayerWerewolfLvl30AndBelowAbility ( of course depending on lvl, just copy one )

With health regen I am still fighting :)

I think what would be really cool is if you could make the werewolf become larger in size with every perk point achieved Then make the were wold white like William in Underworld. The father werewolf of them all. In fact, instead of simply altering the werewolf strength perhaps you should attach the strangeth stats to the perk tree, so you start out weak, but then become larger and stronger with every perk point. That would be more immersive.

Edited by yarddogg77

I think what would be really cool is if you could make the werewolf become larger in size with every perk point achieved Then make the were wold white like William in Underworld. The father werewolf of them all. In fact, instead of simply altering the werewolf strength perhaps you should attach the strangeth stats to the perk tree, so you start out weak, but then become larger and stronger with every perk point. That would be more immersive.

Interesting, but for that I need to be a good modder, also need to know if thats possible , to the mod request section Robin hahahahaha