Removing a mod added weapon from several of it's Levelled Lists

Khtugg

Hi all,

In order to make the sig sauer p220 appear rarely in my game I would like to remove it partly from the levelled list so that it can only be aquired from the vendors. I'm using FO4Edit but I'm not sure on how to proceed. I have to copy as overwrite the mod's plugin, I take it, and I've found in the quest part of the plugin propertyNames such as LLI_Gunner_SemiAuto and LLI_Raider_Boss, they are "object" and "Edited".

Do I merely remove or delete the text in the plugin I made from the mod or should I do something else? Help and advice would be appreciated :)

So you're wanting to completely remove it from specific lists, or just make it spawn less often?

If you don't want it to show up on a faction spawn list, you can completely delete the level list from the mod, using the menu on the far left. No tweaks to the level list on the right side of the FO4edit screen.

Edited by Gaming_Geek

Hm, if I removed the LL files from - let's say the mercenary pack, because all I want is parts of the rebel outfit for my character, not replace all the gunner armors, etc...

Would that mess things up big time? Do I have to actually open the mod using f04edit or the CK and remove some reference?

(Really, I'll be more happy without any LL modification at all and just adding the few items I want using console. ^^)

I don't know other ways to manipulate with LL other that FO4Edit... but if you plan to go ahead with it results would probably be best on a save without The mercenary plugin activated beforehand. The Mercenary Pack plugin is build up differently from the sig sauer p220 plugin and I hesitate to just say "cut these lines and you are set!" without knowing more about that plugin but if you can find the lines pertaining to the LL and remove them then I don't think there would be any problem and you could console any items in at leasure.

It has to be said my knowledge about bodging plugins with FO4Edit is still rather modest, remember to guard a copy of your save before meddling!