AA/A cup body mod

LancerChronics

It seems that everyone tends to follow a sort of trend in modding:

Nude mode > Texture improvement > Body improvement > Bigger Breasts > Armor for Bigger Breasts > even BIGGER breasts > Armor for Even BIGGER breasts >...(add about 20 other steps) > Previous mod adds Smaller breast size option > One or two people make armor for smaller breast size (if your lucky)

I know meshing is hard, but I'm curious, when do we think we'll see the first AA cup body mod? or armor mod? Just like to put it in creators' heads that there are those that want this. CBBE's slim style is certainly a step in the right direction, but it's more of a B cup, and no armor yet to match. :(

Anyway, keep up the good work guys! maybe this will be easier with the Construction Set (hopefully later this month.

I'm in total agreement with this. I know that a lot of people in the gaming community at large, and especially the people with actual modding talent, enjoy big bouncing breasts... but there is still a large chunk of us that prefer more realistic/modest breast sizes for our fantasy women. Personally I really like making a small, willowy, rogue chick and find that giving her A or AA cups helps me be immersed with her as a character, and that as long as she fits for me I don't really mind it being superimposed on NPCs as well. I'd really appreciate some of our talented modders helping us in reducing the breast related spinal injuries for our characters, and maybe giving them a matching wardrobe if it's not to much trouble.

I'm sure most of us are willing to wait for these things as well, so take your time in implementing it; make it a low priority side project. I just don't want to have a repeat of Oblivion (and hell this happened not too long before Skyrim's release even) where I spend hours upon hours looking for pretty outfits for my modest little adventurer chick only to find out that the three mods with clothes for small breasts all use different body mods that are completely incompatible and only have maybe two outfits that are still too risque for my tastes.

I'm also hoping that less curvaceous armors get created, but until 'those that know' want to share there insights in a tutorial of some sort (that's actually relevant to Skyrim and not Oblivion or Morrowind) so that more of us can create armor/clothing replacements we'll just have to wait. ATM it seems the only people with this knowledge "like big butts"

I think the Nude modding community should incorporate a slider for each physical attribute we would like to enhance or reduce. Also it would be nice if there weren't so many out there.

Remember Morrowind? There was just 'Better Bodies'. It did lack variety in that regard though.

I vote for someone to come in, take a single body mod, add physique sliders and bbb, and have everyone worship the ground he/she stands on.

• 2 weeks later...

Remember Morrowind? There was just 'Better Bodies'. It did lack variety in that regard though.

I vote for someone to come in, take a single body mod, add physique sliders and bbb, and have everyone worship the ground he/she stands on.

...and now CBBE has physique sliders and implemented BBB. All it needs now is an installer with preview window, but the ground worship can officially commence :D