Stopping the Main Menu "Slideshow"

ManehattanProject

Hmmm ... I was assuming the slideshow the OP was talking about ... is the various still images with tips.

Which isn't really a slide show ... except that it randomly picks one when loading any game.

And there is like 30-40ish of them. Other than that ... there is no slide show is there ? Atleast not like those that Fo3 uses.

And looks like you can just change them from the object tree. Once you drop an image in the loose texture folder.

Then go in geck , and change each one of those objects under loading screen , to then use the single image from the loose folder.

Ya I see you guys are right though about just dropping whole new list of images in the loose , and archive invalidation would change it over. But would be quicker imo , to just do one image and change them all in geck.

The OP already indicates awareness of the filenames to be replaced. It Does work (as long as ArchiveInvalidation is working). We do it in Project Brazil. I belive the OP is asking if the screens before the main one can be suppressed so there isn't a 'slide show' of different screens before the main menu?
These screens show up before the main menu:
loading_screen_bethsoft.dds
loading_screen_bgs.dds
loading_screen_legal.dds
loading_screen01.dds
In Project Brazil, we've changed all of these (Our new version, not released yet).
These screens don't show up in the Geck under the loading screen group so I assume they are hard coded in the exe. You could try just copying the main dds to all of them to get the static effect but otherwise you probably need an NVSE plugin to accomplish it.
As far as the load screens in the Geck, I don't see a global or a gamesetting to disable these either.

Yeah, we found it they were indeed hardcoded into the game itself. So we'll likely just change all the loading screens to variants of various screenshots, concept art and other such things for GoE.

Thanks for the help folks!