Girls are amazing creatures...

RavveN

They are as simple as you or I (well, ok, you mostly :)). They just want you to think they're complicated. Don't go for it.

True that. I didn't blossom until I was in my 20's because I was dumbfounded by the feminine mystique. Then I learned women want what men want - open and honest communication. That's really all it is. Well, that and a healthy sexual relationship and solid, reliable and respectful partnership whatever your gender, spiritual beliefs or political leanings.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, women are the meaning of life. :thumbsup:

You can't live with them, and life isn't worth living without them.

Just love them and tolerate their strangeness. And hope you can find one that will tolerate yours. :biggrin:

Then I learned women want what men want - open and honest communication.

From a female perspective, absolutely true ... guys and gals alike don't appreciate being lied to. :thumbsup:

Nice topic, RavveN!

Well when you mentioned girls again, they are starting to make my blood boil a lot these days. My ex girlfriend found new boy, and she said she is going to have sex with him, and she is rubbing it to me on the nose, but the thing is she is a ninpho (girl who can't be satasfied, just want's more and more). And then i snapped and i told her: " Well when did you start having sex then, you are 16yrs old for God's sake -.-." And she was all like, YOU ARE JERK! And i just do not understand why, why....And why? :facepalm: ...

-RavveN-

if women were creatures, mothers should be Angels. Divine.

You realize that when you're older, not when you're trying to do stuff as a kid and she won't let you :P

well, it seems i grew old too fast... :thumbsup:

The best way to a Girls heart is through your wallet. Buy her nice things and she will be nice back.... Me on the other hand, i keep asking for nice things, until the guy ends up with no money at all :devil:

Not true. Perhaps the fastest for some. But by far the worst. Otherwise you end up with gold digging skanks that'll leave you broke in more ways that one. I'd say no offense intended, but I totally intend offense. At least to those women actually like that(I suppose you're only joking). Never the less, it is still wholly possible to win their hearts through other means. Just ultimately not worth the hassle.

Well when you mentioned girls again, they are starting to make my blood boil a lot these days. My ex girlfriend found new boy, and she said she is going to have sex with him, and she is rubbing it to me on the nose, but the thing is she is a ninpho (girl who can't be satasfied, just want's more and more). And then i snapped and i told her: " Well when did you start having sex then, you are 16yrs old for God's sake -.-." And she was all like, YOU ARE JERK! And i just do not understand why, why....And why? :facepalm: ...

-RavveN-

Just ignore her and move on. :thumbsup:

-RavveN-

Just ignore her and move on. :thumbsup:

Sure will... :armscrossed:

-RavveN-