Help! Missing items (Inventory is a backpack mod)

h89zatzyi09

Hi

I have the Inventory is a backpack mod, and when I dropped my backpack to the ground and pick it up, literally all my precious inventory had vanished! Invaluable swords, shields and potions are now lost, like tears in rain...

As far as I understand, how this mod should work is that all items that are not equipped, or bind to a key, are dropped with the back pack when pressing the G button

Fine, but like I said before, when I pick the pack, most of my inventory is now gone, and to further compound matters, I am unable to reload a previous save file, because I saved over them…

Any help/suggestions would be most appreciated!

Don't use this myself (though I have looked at it some time ago). Here's what I'd try (taken from kuertee Inventory is a backpack_readme.rtf ... emphasis added):

1. Ensure you have the backpack in your inventory. Without it all your items contained in it will be lost.
If you have lost your backpack...
Either:
Type "set kuerteeIIABQuest.functionMode to 255" in the console to get it back.
Or if that doesn't work:
You can teleport to the cell kuerteeIIABCell.
To teleport to the cell, type this in the console (without the quotes): "coc kuerteeIIABCell".
That cell has several containers and one of them will contain all your items.
To teleport back out, use Fast Travel.
Or you can type "coc ICMarketDistrict01" in the console to teleport to the Imperial City Market District.