Where's the CK?

Trhanec2

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and we all know what patch 1.2 did

fixed about 20 bugs and introduced 3 minor ones?

Talk about blind fanpersonism. There is no way in the world that fubared resistances to magic/other special attacks can be considered minor. Nor the frame rate issues. I was lucky because I had Steam offline until 1.3.10, others were not.

@ invertedpanda;-

Yes, I have worked in sales/customer service in manufacturing industry. You know, the department that gets all the grief from both the customers AND the production side. Unfortunately, the customers actually pay the wages, and production departments sometimes have a hard time recognising that the customer is king. Lack of communication can mean loss of order and, ultimately, layoffs, no matter how skilfully my team and I try to pacify the customers and no matter how much we consult with production and give a realistic date in the first place. Customers these days expect to be kept informed.

Talk about blind fanpersonism. There is no way in the world that fubared resistances to magic/other special attacks can be considered minor. Nor the frame rate issues. I was lucky because I had Steam offline until 1.3.10, others were not.

I never got any framerate issues after that patch, nor did I notice any magic resistance bugs though magic isnt that common in Skyrim so I may have missed that.

Calling people blind superfanboys just because they didn't experience the same problems as you is atrociously rude, and you should be ashamed.

Edited by sajuukkhar9000

Is it just me, or is it a little silly that people are arguing that we had no information which would lead us to buy the game with the expectation of receiving a CK?

There's a reason we knew it had a different name (IE, CK instead of CS), and that's because devs were talking to us about it. That's called "creating an expectation."

I never got any framerate issues after that patch, nor did I notice any magic resistance bugs though magic isnt that common in Skyrim so I may have missed that.

Calling people blind superfanboys just because they didn't experience the same problems as you is atrociously rude, and you should be ashamed.

wat is that even supposed to mean?.....the bugs in 1.2 were anything but minor.....to released a bugged up game...a game most thought to be GOTY....then take their time releasing a patch...only to muck up the game even more....?.... everyone of us paid MONEY for these games...unless you got some tree that sports money i can see no reason as to why you are not taking this seriously....

yes this is Bethesda and they are known for buggy yet awesome games....but they started production on this with fallout3....and supposedly they learnt their lessons...and were going to release an amazing game....i find it amzaing there are people like you out there still defending this....

don't get me wrong...i think Bethesda is amazing....but their lack of communication and seemly high levels of laziness and negligence....leaves paying customers flabbergasted.....

Edited by diamonddragoniori

wat is that even supposed to mean?.....the bugs in 1.2 were anything but minor.....to released a bugged up game...a game most thought to be GOTY....then take their time releasing a patch...only to muck up the game even more....?.... everyone of us paid MONEY for these games...unless you got some tree that sports money i can see no reason as to why you are not taking this seriously....

yes this is Bethesda and they are known for buggy yet awesome games....but they started production on this with fallout3....and supposedly they learnt their lessons...and were going to release an amazing game....i find it amzaing there are people like you out there still defending this....

don't get me wrong...i think Bethesda is amazing....but their lack of communication and seemly high levels of laziness and negligence....leaves paying customers flabbergasted.....

Please re-read what I typed.

Did I ever say I think Skyrim doesn't have bugs?

Did I ever say that I think the way Skyrim was released was acceptable?

Did I ever say anything about the frequency in which they fix the game?

Did I ever say they patch had ZERO bugs?

Did I ever say the fact that the patch had bugs was alright?

NO, all I said is I didn't get the framerate issues and didn't notice the magic issues.

I don't think a lot about Skyrim is acceptable but what I find worse is people like you who act like unless you think everything Bethesda has done about is it terrible, and they they are lazy/incompetent they must be some Bethesda defender.

Edited by sajuukkhar9000

You get an issue with everyone it seems. Maybe its your tone and difficulty with communicating respectfully thats wrong?

It only happens on this forum it seems, everywhere else, on quite a number of other forums, people know what I am saying and don't seem to try to illogically find hidden implications in every words I say.

Secondly I respect people who have earned it, calling me a Bethesda fanboy or defender for no reason is not respect, and as such I will not respect them back.

Thirdly there is no such thing as tone in text unless someone specifies it through some way such as /sarcasm.

Edited by sajuukkhar9000

Please read what I actually typed. I said that I escaped the problems because I had Steam offline at the time of the 1.2 patch (until 1.3.10 to be exact), whereas others were not so lucky. Unfortunately, your comment is inaccurate. And enemies who cast are actually quite common - draugr and dragon priests may both cast and shout, there are mages, necromancers that you may face, vampires and even some classes of the Forsworn cast. Therefore, the magic resistances issue became quite serious for many people.

Thirdly there is no such thing as tone in text unless someone specifies it through some way such as /sarcasm.

Eh, no. This boils down well to the very issue you seem to have. Incapability to recognize or express nuances like politeness. Well its more average than normal for gamers to be nerds and to be socially inept. For some the handicap just seems to be larger than for others.