Where's the CK?

Trhanec2

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the problem is imho the lack of communication from bethesda itself prior to the 'promised' CK release date before the end of this month.

they don't have to inform the community about the progress they make developing the CK because their deadline hasn't been met yet, but looking at all the speculations in this thread, maybe they should.

anyway, we'll get the CK if and when bethesda releases it. whining about it won't help.

try skyedit instead if you're impatient, and help the devs over there iron out some bugs, they are doing good work.

Please people, stop implying the possibility of the CK not going to be released.. No, seriously.

It. Is. Not. Even. Half. Way. Through. January.

God, why are so many of you acting like whiney little kids?

Thank you.

It's a lie. They've broken their word and delayed it numerous times now. They have no intention of handing it over. I have zero faith or confidence in these people, never did and never will...

Once again, I ask why they don't just give us the program they already used to make the game with. They must have used some kind of program to make Skyrim.

Where have you been? They've stated that the CK IS the program that they used for Skyrim.

I wish Valve would step in and say their disclaimer for modding charges only applies to TF2, so people would shut up about that too.

I wish Valve would step in and say their disclaimer for modding charges only applies to TF2, so people would shut up about that too.

Yeah, even if Valve wanted to make modding charges for Skyrim mods, they couldn't, I do believe, because then Zenimax could sue them for it.

I love how people never see the hypocrisy in what they're saying :laugh:

I love how people quote my remarks because they know I'm directing them towards people like you. People who use the term "hypocrisy" as a crutch since they're not elaborating why this person is a hypocrite due to lack of intellectual capacity.

You, my fellow keyboard warrior, are an idiot.

This is /got/ to be the trollliest thread on here.

Beth said it'll be out in January, so if it comes out January 31st, that would still mean they were being truthful.

11:59 PM January 31st

Edited by R3Q

This is /got/ to be the trollliest thread on here.

Beth said it'll be out in January, so if it comes out January 31st, that would still mean they were being truthful.

11:59 PM January 31st

But that is Eastern Time...Here in Arizona, with Mountain Standard Time, it would only be 9:59. We get a whole 2 hours and 1 minute to work with it in January!