Edit Script

I'm in the process of editing Serana.

Within her level script there are spells I want to remove.

However, I have no clue how to edit the script to remove these spells.

And an even bigger issue is the option to edit the script is not available.

I've looked all over to find the answers and found nothing.

Why don't you post the script and we will start from there. You have looked all over and have not been able to find information on how to edit a script?

Also, you are using DLC assets for this you need to first copy the Dawnguard.psc scripts and paste them in the Scripts folder, then Hearthfire, then Dragonborn.

Edited by Masterofnet

Why don't you post the script and we will start from there. You have looked all over and have not been able to find information on how to edit a script?

Also, you are using DLC assets for this you need to first copy the Dawnguard.psc scripts and paste them in the Scripts folder, then Hearthfire, then Dragonborn.

What I did find was mostly of how to create a new script. And the ones I did find pertaining to editing a current script gave vague directions in how to do so.

As a total newbie in script edits. I have no clue what the heck are Dawnguard.psc scripts.

So yeah Crayola directions would be nice. :)

Well that did not work.

However I had a bit of a "duh" moment.

I realized its not Serana's script that is an issue, its on account of her being a vampire.

So...

Is there a way to edit her vampire area yet still keep her as a vampire?

I tried doing so in the class section but got nowhere.

What exactly are you attempting to do? Did you put your source scripts in scripts folder and at least have a look at the script?

I'm attempting to remove two of Serana's annoying spells.

Removing them from the "Actor" section was easy. However these spells are tied to her being a vampire. Thus I am trying to figure out how to remove them from whatever vampire class she is under in CK.

I went under the class section however, well, I hit a road block as it were.

As for her script: I removed it.

See using AFT while having this script attached to her was causing minor issues, as in Serana not casting spells I shared with her. By removing the script she now casts the learned spells.

• 2 months later...

Change the spells her Script points to. I changed Chain Lightning, which was causing fights among my multiple followers with UFO, to Thunderbolt.

When you open the Properties for her Leveling Script and select a given Spell, you get a dropdown box where you can select a different spell.