Slitting Throats to your heart's Content!

TheMysteriousTraveler

Sooooo....

Who doesnt like slitting peoples throats? Just the feeling of going up to someone and "slowwwllyyyy mooovvviinggg your blade gentlyyy across their throooaatt...."

Unfortunately, bethesda made it you cant always slit your enemies throats, sometimes you just strike someone in sneak mod like in oblivion. And that doesnt instant kill without high skills now doesnt it?

So, MysteriousTraveler wants a mod that makes it that you ALWAYS slit peoples throats from behind no matter what! MysteriousTraveler tried searching for a mod like this, but MysteriousTraveler can't find one.

So, someone care to help a poor assassin out here? pweeze? D=

Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler

I could be wrong, but I thought it did do the throat cut every time... as long as your victim's hit points are low enough for your sneak attack to be an instant kill in the first place. At least that's how it seems to work (low-level bandits always succumb to the throat-cut for me).

Being able to cut everybody's throat would perhaps be more realistic, but would kind of be game breaking if you can instant kill everything.

I have a similar problem with realism in archery - surely one arrow clear through anybody's skull would put them out of action? I'd have preferred it if only the kill shot penetrated, the first few shots could have been glancing blows (even bullets from a high-power rifle will bounce off a skull if you hit it wrong). But wouldn't think the answer is to be able to put everything down with one headshot - it would get boring real fast.

but would kind of be game breaking if you can instant kill everything.

But its so stealthy and awesome!

Anyways MysteriousTraveler agree with you on the archery thing, you should be able to take one dude down with a headshot.

"slit slit slit slit slit slit"... Jesus, I worry... o_O

But yeah, on the point of having headshots kill enemies instantly... Would it not be fair to make it so that a headshot to you would also kill you?

I could live with that factor, it'd throw a lot more difficulty into the game's system and add a hundred times more realism into an already realistic world.

"slit slit slit slit slit slit"... Jesus, I worry... o_O

But yeah, on the point of having headshots kill enemies instantly... Would it not be fair to make it so that a headshot to you would also kill you?

I could live with that factor, it'd throw a lot more difficulty into the game's system and add a hundred times more realism into an already realistic world.

MysteriousTraveler downloaded a mod for oblivion that added in headshots that killed instantly, MysteriousTraveler was quite irritated. 2 seconds into a fight, MysteriousTraveler die from headshots.

Still, maybe it should be like throwing knives in assassins creed, how it takes away half of your HP

have you tried Working Killmove? because I'm pretty sure that the Throat slit is a kill move.

Awesome! MysteriousTraveler will try this out as soon as my cousin stops hogging the computer causing chaos in skyrim -.-

Alright, somehow after MysteriousTraveler achieved 100 schneak, MysteriousTraveler was able to slit throats all the time.

MysteriousTraveler don't know why, but i guess thats just how it is...

Alright, somehow after MysteriousTraveler achieved 100 schneak, MysteriousTraveler was able to slit throats all the time.

Psst.

-Enters sneak mode-

Guy. It's kinda like Fallout 3.

Since your sneak skill is so high, you are nigh indetectable and don't start combat right away.

slit slit slit slit slit slit slit slit slit slit

Psst.

-Enters sneak mode-

Guy. It's kinda like Fallout 3.

Since your sneak skill is so high, you are nigh indetectable and don't start combat right away.

slit slit slit slit slit slit slit slit slit slit

Come again?