[WIP] Belua Sanguinare Revisited

Jakisthe

Well done!! I am very happy tith the imersion. With version 1.1, for the Thieves' Guild quest, Taking Care of Business, when I chose to brawl it was treated like a true assault, I get a bounty, and the shop keepers fight to the death. Has anyone else experienced this? Fixed in 1.2? I was a brand new risen at the time.

I loved UD in Oblivion. You guys are really on to something here!

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done!! I am very happy tith the imersion. With version 1.1, for the Thieves' Guild quest, Taking Care of Business, when I chose to brawl it was treated like a true assault, I get a bounty, and the shop keepers fight to the death. Has anyone else experienced this? Fixed in 1.2? I was a brand new risen at the time.

I loved UD in Oblivion. You guys are really on to something here!

It might be fixed Rugbydoc. Some of the spells we use to provide opportunities for hearts, and detecting Garlic did not have the Hit Event disabled, so it caused a problem with Solitude because the guards thought you were assisting the prisoner. I expect Brawls might be similarly detecting the cloak spells previous to 1.2. Please give 1.2 a try, now that the solitude issue is fixed, and let me know what happens.

-MM

It might be fixed Rugbydoc. Some of the spells we use to provide opportunities for hearts, and detecting Garlic did not have the Hit Event disabled, so it caused a problem with Solitude because the guards thought you were assisting the prisoner. I expect Brawls might be similarly detecting the cloak spells previous to 1.2. Please give 1.2 a try, now that the solitude issue is fixed, and let me know what happens.

-MM

I still had to kill 2 shop keepers, but I did not incur a bounty and I got a tonguelashing from Brynolf. But Thieves guild quests are now open to me.

I still had to kill 2 shop keepers, but I did not incur a bounty and I got a tonguelashing from Brynolf. But Thieves guild quests are now open to me.

Thanks for the update Rugbydoc. I've applied the changes to all of the ALWAYS ON cloak based spells but there are others that could also do it, like Detect Life and Detect Dead type spells that I have not gotten to.

Oh, for anyone that's interested I've uploaded the latest version of the documentation seperately. It contains some options that are going to be in 1.2.2 release such as ability to control the brightness of Vampire's Sight, disable/enable shrine damage, disable/enable garlic damage (both shrine and garlic still on by default). Just trying to provide a little more customization. Being able to disable/enable NPC protection when using garlic probably won't make it in. For those that don't want that, I simply suggest not using the LootTable addon.

Hi guys, a question[again], If I use some mod like hypothermia or realistic hunger system, do I have to eat or stay warm?

and congraturation!! This mod's on the hot files list now!!

[the new patch looks cool, now we can sleep in every house,we want]

Hey! Im not sure if you remember my suggestion on the teaser video on YouTube, but since this is the official ideas thread:

At the Sire level of vamprism, there should be a power which slows down time immensely for about, say, 5 seconds. If you were to hit someone within that 5 second window, they would go flying in ragdoll form. You could have the power cost a lot of stamina. I figured it fits in well with vampire lore since they gave super strength and agility.

Sorry if this isn't an ideas thread, but i really just wanted to get it out there :D

Hey Franz! Funny you should ask...we're letting people vote on what they'd want to see next.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/680634-siring-vampire-or-faction-quests/

Asuke, I can't say for sure. Which mod are you wondering about in question?

ah.. I mean Frostfall hypothermia and Total realism basic need.

in generally vampire shouldn't need a meat or fear to cold weather,right? but im just curious[if it's can work together,it would b cool]

I mean it's pretty fun and a little bit hardcore to survival as a vampire while he need every basic need like a human, and some blood to survive

I wish I can try it myself soon after all of these exam ended. : P

Edited by Asuke01

nice infos, i like the idea that vampires are not supposed to eat on corps and i also like to ear there will be clans or something similar.

I would like to suggest an idea in some futur clans quest >

knowing that cannibals and vampires are not compatible why not adding a little quest where the vampire would have to kill some of those heretics, maybe a canibal wanabee trying to accuse vampires of those murders.

i got some few ctd when installing the mod, seem it appened when i was also using *skyrim monster mod*.

Edited by lolozori