[WIP] Belua Sanguinare Revisited

Jakisthe

Hey Jakisthe and MM, it's been a long time!! I'm finally able to access a computer, and it looks like you've come a long, long way. Due to space limitations, I can't bring my desktop PC to where I am now, so I ordered a beast of a laptop, instead. I gotta wait another week and a half to get it, though. :(

Anyway, I can't wait to try out this mod. It looks amazing.

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jakisthe and MM, it's been a long time!! I'm finally able to access a computer, and it looks like you've come a long, long way. Due to space limitations, I can't bring my desktop PC to where I am now, so I ordered a beast of a laptop, instead. I gotta wait another week and a half to get it, though. :(

Anyway, I can't wait to try out this mod. It looks amazing.

Phil11,

I took a moment to break away when I looked at my phone and saw in my email you had posted. I hope you are safe dude! Thank you for your service!

We've come a long way, and while we still have a way to go, and some kinks to work out, I think it's turned out relatively well so far.

Stay safe.

-MM

Finally I've played it! AWESOME!! all the things work perfectly.

I've just noticed that the potion doesn't work for custom races and Vampire sight doesn't work if I open sharp's shooter ENB.

but it's not a big deal.

1 problem for me is vanilla race's face!! it's look like big old man with a couple of weird eyebrows!! - ,- he's really awesome vampiric skill but his face!!!! his face looks radiculous!!

are there anyone who know how to make vanilla races look cool!? : (

[i really like this mod! Great! masterwork! Thank you guys :biggrin: ]

Edited by Asuke01

Finally I've played it! AWESOME!! all the things work perfectly.

I've just noticed that the potion doesn't work for custom races and Vampire sight doesn't work if I open sharp's shooter ENB.

but it's not a big deal.

1 problem for me is vanilla race's face!! it's look like big old man with a couple of weird eyebrows!! - ,- he's really awesome vampiric skill but his face!!!! his face looks radiculous!!

are there anyone who know how to make vanilla races look cool!? : (

[i really like this mod! Great! masterwork! Thank you guys :biggrin: ]

Thank you very much Asuke01. Can you describe what you mean by Vampire's Sight doesn't work? Too bright? If that's the case, read the documentation on customizing asyou can alter the brightness of Vampire's Sight.

For better looking faces try http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=2356.

: ) I mean it doesn't get any brighter after I cast the spell ,it's still dark, but when I turn off ENB it works *w* seriously not a big deal.

I think It's because of the modder's setting, because I don't see anything different when I use Imaginator mod too.

and I just have seen sneak feed animation AWESOME!! so what do you guys want to do next? the clans??

thank you for the solution about facial thing MM * 0* b Fascinating~!

Edited by Asuke01

I don't know if anyone reported this bug. I want to join companion guild, my character has to prove himself to Vilkas, and that.! when the problem started!!

Vilkas always said "what do you think this is!? we don't do battle with magic around here, new blood!'' and he doesn't do anything but shouting that sentence.

So I think it must be something wrong with buff given from this mod, I deactivated the mod ....and the game can go on...

Any idea how to fix it??

Edited by Asuke01

!!! seriously!! Now it looks easier to you guys to make progress on this mod,don't you think?? Now you have new animations ,models and effects!!!! No one can stop you making this mod greater than it is!!

[but it looks freaking cool that trailer. Bethesta surprises me]

Edited by Asuke01

I don't know if anyone reported this bug. I want to join companion guild, my character has to prove himself to Vilkas, and that.! when the problem started!!

Vilkas always said "what do you think this is!? we don't do battle with magic around here, new blood!'' and he doesn't do anything but shouting that sentence.

So I think it must be something wrong with buff given from this mod, I deactivated the mod ....and the game can go on...

Any idea how to fix it??

That would be the well documented instance of them detecting the latent magic cloaks that our vampires have on them as a means of getting all our stuff to work together. The most recent patch has a version of Forma which should override things so you can complete that quest (and brawls). Hope that helps!

Phil! Long time no see. I'll just echo MM here and hope you're staying safe, with a side of "get an awesome computer because those are great for games" :P. As our technically first beta tester, you get to see how far we've come! Fingers crossed for living up to expectations.

The dawnguard stuff is interesting, and although I foresee some headaches, I'd also guess that we won't have to make many MASSIVE changes. In all of Beth's previous DLC for their past games (Oblivion, FO3, NV although they didn't develop that) it's been added content+abilities, not a reworking of skills. Because of that tendency, I predict we'll get the following for DG:

-New vampire power: lord transformation

--New lord power: force choke, auto hover, turn into bat swarm

-New factions: likely Volkiars and the DG hunter group

-New area: looks like some kind of ghostly graveyard place+the two strongholds for the above factions

-New quest line: one where you take sides for one or another

I do not think they'll be doing a drastic revamp of the system, since they never do that, but instead adding powers+quests+animations. Although I can't say for sure, it seems likely that we'll have to tie the clans/bloodlines to end with working with those vampires so players can eventually get to the Beth quests, and after those are done, back to our plans. However, I'm waiting for more information about the quests themselves to come to light so I can avoid content overlap when designing the bloodline stuff myself :). That all sounds confusing, I know, but in the end: I don't think we'll be replaced and will just have to work with compatibility.

Oh, and almost forgot. TIME MAGAZINE CALLED US ONE OF THE BEST MODS OF MAY!

EDIT: Looks like some information has been leaked, confirming (among other things) our much desired "vampire perk tree". This is absolutely fantastic, and we will be able to mix two progression styles:

-one based on your hunger levels, which affects your stats and learned skills

-one based on your overall life as a vampire in the perk tree, which means we can amp up some aspects for permanence, hopefully giving players more incentives to regress without fear of losing everything

This gives us even more options and variety in how you choose to play :D

Edited by Jakisthe