[WIP] Belua Sanguinare Revisited

Jakisthe

Hey there guys!

I've been gone for almost a month and what happens E3 and the dawnguard announcement... sigh

god damn you work :wallbash: probably gonna be gone for the next few months, at least I'll have plenty of mods and dlc to play when I get back :tongue:

Mod seem to be progressing quite well now, I presume your waiting for the dawnguard release like Madmole(Joel) before the major changes are implemented,

That's not to say the changes you've already made aren't outstanding :biggrin:

Just wondering... how are you planning on implementing the next phase, being that dawnguards vampire lord is a new race.

are you going to be editing the vampire race as a whole(both infected and vampire lord) or is it going to be individual changes unique to each race.

This mod in particular will be quite interesting after dlc intergration... so will vampire FX... if it ever starts up again.

PS. Sorry if these questions have already been answered, I've got jetlag and only briefly skimmed the recent comments 24 hours of sleep now :dance: .

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's odd, as the vampire perk tree doesn't exist in any way whatsoever in BSR, and won't until at least the release of Dawnguard...

Weird, must have had another mod then.

Psycho45, There's a vampire perk tree exposed in the EDITOR now, but we haven't implemented one in BSR, and some people have combined certain skill perktree together to free up a perk tree slot. I'm so glad we didn't do that, now that there will be a Perk tree for vampire's modded into Skyrim with the Dawnguard Release.

Userper!!! Long time no see. I hope you are doing well. We'll have to see how Vampire Lord actually plays out. They actually have a Vampire Lord archetype built into magic effects right now. Seems to be used, quite literally, for shapeshifting into other races...but it doesn't quite work yet... I've been....messing with it.

As for Dawnguard, we're kind of waiting on what it provides before doing too much coding work into our next phase, but Jakisthe has been planning away on the Clans and potential quest lines, rewards, etc, while I keep working on the main mod to iron out bugs and tweaking out the experience...and occassionally a new feature (such as Absorbing Racial Abilities when feeding).

Be safe!!!

-MM

Just updating the threads... Build 1.3.2 Beta 4 now has support for custom races, such as Ashen and Drow and anyone that follow's Expired's Race method along with a slew of other little tweaks and fixes.

-MM

Just updating the threads... Build 1.3.2 Beta 4 now has support for custom races, such as Ashen and Drow and anyone that follow's Expired's Race method along with a slew of other little tweaks and fixes.

-MM

!! Time to start a new character then!!> []< THX dude!

and one thing, Did you guys have a plan to improve bloodrend visual effect from life stream to blood stream??

-MM

!! Time to start a new character then!!> []< THX dude!

and one thing, Did you guys have a plan to improve bloodrend visual effect from life stream to blood stream??

That will probably take some time, since (afaik) there is no actual "stream" effect in the game; we'd have to make our own instead of tweaking the effects given. Given how complex fluids are....

As some users have been asking how I plan on going about modeling the spread of vampirism for when we DO get to siring:

http://mysite.science.uottawa.ca/rsmith43/Zombies.pdf - Academic study and mathematical modeling paper about spread of zombies in their event.

http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=18571 - Game design article about the effect of a plaque as spread in a game world.

http://fisica.cab.cnea.gov.ar/estadistica/abramson/notes/Epidemics-Lectures-PANDA.pdf - CDC modeling about spread of disease.

Evening,

Hope this is the right place to ask this - have been looking for this particular problem, but so far have not found another instance of it.

It concerns my vampire journal. Specifically, it was removed from my inventory when I went to jail (something about the Jarl's huscarl being found drained of blood, I suspect). Got out, broke into the chest with my belongings, hit "Take All". And now, for some reason, the Journal is constantly removed from my inventory, then re-added - displaying the messages "Hey, don't drop the book" and "You only need one book", respectively. This occurs several times per second, spamming the upper left corner of the screen and making inventory management all but impossible, as the items constantly shift positions up and down. Worse, the item seems just enough to bring me above my encumbrance level (which is odd, considering it's marked as weightless), causing me to stagger about like a drunkard as the game constantly switches between running and walking. I tried various things, like dropping it from the inventory by hand ("Quest Items can't be dropped") or removing it via console, to no avail.

Any idea what might be wrong?

Hey guys, just wanted to drop in and say thanks again for the amazing vampire mod! After playing dawnguard on 360 I thought it was kinda sad that ur mod completely blows away bethesdas "vampire mod" the only thing I really liked about the vampire lord form is the form itself:/ and I can't wait for it to come to pc to see what u guys do with that and the perk tree:D but don't get me wrong I love Bethesda and the dlc, but when it comes down to playing dawnguard on 360 or playing BSR on pc its not much of a choice;)

Evening,

Hope this is the right place to ask this - have been looking for this particular problem, but so far have not found another instance of it.

It concerns my vampire journal. Specifically, it was removed from my inventory when I went to jail (something about the Jarl's huscarl being found drained of blood, I suspect). Got out, broke into the chest with my belongings, hit "Take All". And now, for some reason, the Journal is constantly removed from my inventory, then re-added - displaying the messages "Hey, don't drop the book" and "You only need one book", respectively. This occurs several times per second, spamming the upper left corner of the screen and making inventory management all but impossible, as the items constantly shift positions up and down. Worse, the item seems just enough to bring me above my encumbrance level (which is odd, considering it's marked as weightless), causing me to stagger about like a drunkard as the game constantly switches between running and walking. I tried various things, like dropping it from the inventory by hand ("Quest Items can't be dropped") or removing it via console, to no avail.

Any idea what might be wrong?

Cherubaddon - Removing the item via console didn't work? Were you unable to remove it or it just didn't fix the problem? Want to send me a save game? I will check into it.