[WIP] Belua Sanguinare Revisited

Jakisthe

Hey Franz! Funny you should ask...we're letting people vote on what they'd want to see next.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/680634-siring-vampire-or-faction-quests/

Asuke, I can't say for sure. Which mod are you wondering about in question?

ah.. I mean Frostfall hypothermia and Total realism basic need.

in generally vampire shouldn't need a meat or fear to cold weather,right? but im just curious[if it's can work together,it would b cool]

I mean it's pretty fun and a little bit hardcore to survival as a vampire while he need every basic need like a human, and some blood to survive

I wish I can try it myself soon after all of these exam ended. : P

Asuke01,

It would really depend on the mod maker of the survival/realism mods. It would be great if 1) They disabled survival needs for vampires or provided and option to and 2) if the seperated out survival/realism needs that they might do for other creatures (Vampires, Werewolves) into modular components.

FranzLiszt,

Welcome back! Right now while we're trying to nail down the next direction, I'm still making some tweaks for optimization, trying to track down bugs, and make some adjustments for flying.

-MM

Edit: HOLY COW....the flood gates opened last night or something? We doubled in downloads and endorsements almost over night.

Edited by MofoMojo

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! Im not sure if you remember my suggestion on the teaser video on YouTube, but since this is the official ideas thread:

At the Sire level of vamprism, there should be a power which slows down time immensely for about, say, 5 seconds. If you were to hit someone within that 5 second window, they would go flying in ragdoll form. You could have the power cost a lot of stamina. I figured it fits in well with vampire lore since they gave super strength and agility.

Sorry if this isn't an ideas thread, but i really just wanted to get it out there :D

I like the idea. I'll have to get some thinking around it.

-MM

I would like to see sunlight damage become an option. For me I really enjoy the look/feel of skyrim during the day and would love to be able to do my vampire thing in the day. I also love Blade and think the Daywalker thing is totally badass. I understand that it goes against pretty much all vampire lore, but at the same time why not provide the players the option? This is a truly brilliant mod and allowing players near/full control will only make it better. If i want to be an overpowered vampire without the glaring weakness to sunlight, I would love to have that option. I implore you to add it as a simple console toggle like the other weaknesses, as I fully believe it will in no way hurt your mod but only benefit it by allowing the player more control over their experience.

There could be some powerfull artefact that make powerfull vampires walk under the sun. In the Vampire of carpenter for exemple,a cross can make the first vampire walk under the sun. A quest could be added to make the clan elder player or a sir player able to do this.

Also in some rpg like masquarade from dark wolf, powserfull vampires can walk under the sun but get very weak, and i think can t use their abilities.

I have no idea how difficult it is to implement, but perhaps you can put in a new killmove? Not a completely new one, but one so that if you are a vampire, one of the finishers for fists could be that one finisher for werewolves (the one where you grab them by the neck and toss them aside). It would be SO awesome to be able to do that. After all, vampires have super strength ;D

hey, I was just playing through as a master vampire and I was wondering if there was any chance that the sneak feed option could be optionally turned into an attack to kill the target. being a vampire I don't think I should need a weapon when sneaking up on the enemy especially at master level.