Who is your favorite companion?

mehungry

And can't wait for the mod companions :)

I've been trying to keep from plugging this too much until the alpha is ready, but keep an eye out for 'Dres Atvir', a fully-voiced companion/adventure mod inspired by the 'Vilja' model. Coming soon to a cornerclub near you.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stenvar continues to be my favorite-- he makes a great shield, plus he's chatty. I like Kharjo for the same reason, plus he's a good archer.

When I take Meeko along, I make sure to make him essential, because dead puppies are uncool.

But yeah, also looking forward to the CK release.

I've grown quite fond of Eola. She tends to stay out of the way which is good as I need a lot of space to swing my 2-hander. I like having fireballs going every which way in battles too. Makes things more interesting. I did alter her so that she doesn't use area of effect spells and gave her eye back. Her back story is pretty cool too.

Mine is Lydia. I know most people think she is the weakest, since you get her first, but use the "no more burdens" mod, to get rid of her attitude, the "jiggly boobs" mod with the "glossy skin" addition, to make her "HOT", and give her weapons and armor to match yours and she's pretty bad ass. Plus it's nice to have a half naked supermodel following you around. I don't use followers to help me kill. I'm a stealthy archer, so most of the time they are just in the way, and end up getting shot in the ass. I just like the idea of having a "little army" following me around.

what jiggly boobs mod?

Mine is Lydia. I know most people think she is the weakest, since you get her first, but use the "no more burdens" mod, to get rid of her attitude, the "jiggly boobs" mod with the "glossy skin" addition, to make her "HOT", and give her weapons and armor to match yours and she's pretty bad ass. Plus it's nice to have a half naked supermodel following you around. I don't use followers to help me kill. I'm a stealthy archer, so most of the time they are just in the way, and end up getting shot in the ass. I just like the idea of having a "little army" following me around.

what jiggly boobs mod?

Yeah, I looked too (for the mod). I think the poster is just smoking better herb than me.

I was reading this thread to see if anyone's favorite would motivate me to seek out that character as a follower, but I'm still thinking they kind of ruin my ability to really get into the game when they're around. Don't get me wrong, I'm all about games that implement it well, especially for some great combat while controlling a team. This just isn't one of those games. I prefer to just conjure a flaming hot female shooting fireballs when the need comes.