Who is your favorite companion?

mehungry

Eola, tough cookie, fire, ice, Fire Atronachs, raising the dead but I had to fix her blind eye and give her a makeover. I wish I could get rid of the dirt though.

Messy eating habits though, what's the item ID code for a bib?

Unpack the textures bsa, navigate to:

data/textures/actors/character/facegendata/facetint/skyrim.esm

Find her face file (I believe its the same file name as her base ID, so 0001990F. Open it and fill the whole texture with whatever is the dominant skin colour, overwriting the dirt. Save it to your skyrim directory in the same folder path. Dirt gone, clean face. Works with warpaint as well.

On topic: Mine has to be Cosnach. He's the only drunk companion you can have and some of his dialogue makes me chuckle. "Ooh, a cave! Wouldn't want to stumble in there drunk..." or when he's fighting, "Remember, hit the one in the middle." Haha

Thank you, I'll have a go at that later.

Worked very well thanks, even though I'd swapped heads with Muiri :)

http://thumbsnap.com/s/bWcnyDoq.jpg

Edited to add, just gone into Cracked Tusk Keep, blasted a few bandits and she comes running up behind me and said "And you just thought I was a pretty face" :laugh: I think she likes the botox treatment.

Edited by Anya29

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just having a run around with Jenassa. Made her a blade so I don't have to give her money everytime I leave her and get her back. I was pretty bummed I couldn't get Karliah to hang out with me... Jenassa's a pretty good stand-in, dark elf, great sneak, dual wields and looks hot in the Triss armour pack... best companion for me so far.

I was really bugged that Aela never wolfed out in combat, I even married her on my first playthrough cause I got all excited at the prospect of running around with her in secret as a werewolf, cuddling up together as wolves beneath 2 full moons and waking up as people again... sadly, no dice and all those creepy erotic possibilities remain fantasies... till the CK comes out :D

I like Lydia she's cool and has actually learned some magic not sure how...but it's fire and she uses it. Does anyone know if there are any more Houscarls besides Lydia and Jordis? One would think that every time you became a Thane you would be given a Houscarl but I've only got one from Whiterun and Solitude. Game seems a bit strange why would only two Cities grant Thanes. Maybe I've done something wrong or a glich in the program...Sure would appreciate an answer on this one.

Housecarls are granted in Whiterun, Solitude, Riften, Windhelm and Markarth (my level 50 has all of them). They do not appear when you just buy houses as there are quests for the Jarls that gain you the extra Thane titles and then you get the housecarl and can come after you have already purchased a house.

Strange because I was granted a Housecal in Windhelm and she or he never showed up at my house. How long do I wait. I of course have Lydia and Jordis. Never got one for Riften or Markarth. I've done everything...

I like Barbas. I do use the no barking and keep your distance mods.

What's better for travelling the roads and ways of the vastness, of the northern lands, then a moderately cute K-9. He never leaves you, you don't need to equip anything, and he can't die. He's a dog. What's not to like? :tongue:

Shadowmere. Tanks dragons like a boss, doesnt bother my stealthing in dungeons, and requires no upkeep whatsoever. Also makes traversing skyrim and its many mountains a joy.

I had to disable him, too creepy. He kept stalking me. I left him at the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary fast travelled to Solitude to sell things then Whiterun. Then went to a cave complex as part of a different quest line cleared it came out and heard this heavy breathing behind me. He had to go.