Nexus Mod Manger stopped working for good - even after re-install

Rigolyo

hey fellaz,

I'm expierecing now that my nexus mod manager stopped working, i had problems before that with the dark brootherhood quest "The Cure for Madness", i killed cicero and when I try to enter the Dark Brotherhood sanctuary to report to astrid, the game crashed every time to desktop. And then I wanted to deactivate all mods in the NMN, and when I was doing that, the PC has frozen and since I reseted my rig. Since than NMN crashes when I start the applicatione, even after I re-install the hole NMN and delete all saved mods.

Here's the error message and the crashlog is attached in a .txt file, if somebody understands what the heck all that code means :D Big problem with skyrim now after 160 hours of playing without problems...

Error Message:

"Something bad seems to had happened.

As long as it wasn't too bad, a crash dump will have been saved in C:\User\and so on.... \tracelog.txt

Please include the contents of that file if you want to make an bug report"

Sounds pretty f***ed up if you get some error message like that ! I don't know whats up, please help !

Best regards

Have you tried putting your saved game in a safe place, and then uninstalling NMM and then the game? After that try re-installing the game, test it with a copy of your save. Then re-install NMM, test it without mods. Then install one mod at a time testing between each.

mmmmh i don't think thats an good idea, since i only had texture mods, so i just deleted the texture folder and tried that, didn't work, i think re-installing the whole game is unnecassery. Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks for the help anyway !