Bear Traps - We Need Them

Kodiak412

For now the closest you'll get is Tytanis:

I tend to stay away from those "giant" mods and look for little mods that do one specific thing. I might feel different after the CK comes out and people get a better tool to make large changes with. If you are an assasin type sneak player the bear traps are great fun. Do a little recon to find an NPC path, lay down some bear traps, and sneak away in a corner. Now wait till you hear that "SNAP" and the NPC scream in pain. :) Good for a laugh everytime.

I plan on incorporating this into "Atvir Dres", but it's on the backburner until more of the fundamentals are in place. That being said, if someone less busy than I gets to it first (and is willing to let me incorporate their esp into my mod), I will definitely be using and endorsing it.

Being able to poison them like a regular weapon is a great idea. This really can be a valuable, and fun, weapon for any sneak character. I know I love finding bear traps in hallways and then trying to lure NPC's to look for me along that path. Hearing them scream when the trap snaps on them is always good for laugh.

• 4 weeks later...