Horses (my wish for Skyrim)

Trick13

I'm assuming you never got past using the free horse in Oblivion. Oblivion had quite a few horses, ranging from slow and bulky like Skyrim's sad excuse for a horse and fast and strong. A black horse was a far cry from the painted meat horses.

I used all including Shadowmere, they were still the shame horse coloured differently, some horses had more HP and were faster but they still looked the same!

Edited by GoodfellowGoodspring

I'm assuming you never got past using the free horse in Oblivion. Oblivion had quite a few horses, ranging from slow and bulky like Skyrim's sad excuse for a horse and fast and strong. A black horse was a far cry from the painted meat horses.

I used all including Shadowmere, they were still the shame horse coloured differently, some horses had more HP and were faster but they still looked the same!

Huh. I always thought the upgrade between horses was pretty noticeable. Have you ever tried the Unicorn? That was a very interesting horse to use.

Are you saying you dont want more variety? Just figured Skyrim would have "progressed" from Oblivion, not gone backwards as I seem to remember horses at least having some differences in Oblivion - even if they were subtle differences.

Shadowmere is damn hard to kill compared to other horses though, if you can't kill him in one shot or two he just wont die in my case because his regen is fast.

Personally, I couldn't care less if the horses were the way they are. All I want is to be able to shoot arrows while riding or equip a spear and ride people down, like IRL.