Skyrim legendary patch

TermiRos

Hello everyone, I installed the skyrim legendary unofficial patch and I just wanted to know if everything is well placed to play quietly and without bugs, it is the first time I do this, so I ask, sorry for my ignorance, thanks to the community Nexus by the patch and those who answer my question

Dawnguard.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Hearthfire.esm

Unofficial skyrim legendary edit...

Textures pack01.esp

Text pack02.esp

Text pack03.esp

I can not attach image by size, this is the order

Edited by TermiRos

You will need the Unofficial Hi-Res Patch too. We'll know you didn't put it in when you come back talking about the Markarth banners. :P

When downloading the game, the game has a texture pack, do I need the patch nexus textures to function for legendary patch? Edited by TermiRos

You will need the Unofficial Hi-Res Patch too. We'll know you didn't put it in when you come back talking about the Markarth banners. :tongue:

When downloading the game, the game has a texture pack, do I need the patch nexus textures to function for legendary patch?

No, but those three texture packs make the game look much better.

You will need the Unofficial Hi-Res Patch too. We'll know you didn't put it in when you come back talking about the Markarth banners. :tongue:

When downloading the game, the game has a texture pack, do I need the patch nexus textures to function for legendary patch?

No, but those three texture packs make the game look much better.
Thanks!!