ISO Mod with Plumbing Pipes

ahycb

I have seen some settlement showcases where people have added vanilla pipes to there structures to give them the appearance of having plumbing and sewer pipes. For the life of me I cannot find a mod that allows me to build/place in my settlements. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ethreon I see you are the author of the Pipes Galore. I looked at the pics and read the description, does the file include the smaller housing size pipes or is it the big walk through pipes only?

If you would add the smaller plumbing pipes I would gladly donate $10USD to you. I am to the point in FO4 where I am trying to build as realistic FO4 universe settlements as possible. The only tool I am missing is giving some of my structures the look that they have proper plumbing.

You can use waterworks, as far as I know it has even water sprinkles. If not, Snap n Build has greenhouse piping and water and they all snap together. As for my mod.. no donation will make it happen faster, and im currently fixing all the vanilla workshop meshes. It takes a lot of time, but I'm almost done. Not sure when pipes will be done.

Oh, and my paypal is frozen anyway. Don't waste your money:)

• 2 years later...