my soul mate

AzureBalmung13

Senna at the Temple of Dibella in Markarth all the way, dude. It sounds like she ticks all your boxes, and in my opinion, she is the most beautiful of all marriage-material female NPCs in the game. The only issue with her is that she's a temple disciple, so wearing a hood all the time. However, Tali from Mass Effect 2 is even worse in that department: you cannot see her face at all; and in spite of that, she has a huge fan base of dedicated passionate players, and I'm a big fan of Tali myself, so why not Senna!

It can be challenging to see her face clearly in-game with all the lighting issues, but if you search for her, and you dig into her pictures (uesp.net I believe and attached!), you can find one picture that shows her face pretty clearly and you can see how gorgeous she is. I also read somewhere on the forums that some dude actually killed the NPC, looted her armor so the NPC's corpse can be semi-naked on the floor, just so he can see her face...haha, and he confirmed that she is indeed one of the finer looking female NPCs, especially those you can marry. And I personally loved her voice, and the playfulness in her tone from the first moment you talk to her. She can be a General merchant too!

I'm for Sylgja. She's the hottest for me. Found her at Shor's Stone at the Rift.

1: beautiful (Duh)

http://images.wikia.com/elderscrolls/images/a/a9/Sylgja_-_Face.jpg

2:tough yet caring

She works at the mines, but very caring as she sends letters and tries to visit her family up North from time to time. She even pays you to send the letter since she can't because of injury.

3:have a nice voice

I personally really like her voice. Suits her looks.

EDITED:4:she never says "SWORN" the way Lydia does

I've never heard her say the word.

6: preferably can open a shop

She can

7:not argonian,dark elf,elf or orc(khajiits r cool i mean come on who doesn't like cat girls)

Check on that

8:no scars or war paint except if there's a mod for that

Based on having her wear Nocturnal's very revealing dress, she's smooth. :-)

Nocturnal, the Daedric Princess and patron deity of the Thieves' Guild, you mean? How would you have Sylgja wear Nocturnal's outfit, though?? :huh:

Nocturnal, the Daedric Princess and patron deity of the Thieves' Guild, you mean? How would you have Sylgja wear Nocturnal's outfit, though?? :huh:

on PC, talk to Sylgja the open console. Type in additem 00088952 1, then equipitem 00088952 1

EDIT: changes only appear after you close console.

You can try these too:

Olfina's Outfit 0005B6A1

Belted Tunic 0001BE1A

Blue Dress 0003452E

Red Apron Dress 0004223C

Laced Tunic 000209A3

Tavern Clothes 000d191f

Edited by chanchan05

on PC, talk to Sylgja the open console. Type in additem 00088952 1, then equipitem 00088952 1

You can try these too:

Olfina's Outfit 0005B6A1

Belted Tunic 0001BE1A

Blue Dress 0003452E

Red Apron Dress 0004223C

Laced Tunic 000209A3

Tavern Clothes 000d191f

Strange...only player.additem and player.equipitem are working! No matter what I do, neither Lydia, my follower, nor Aela the Huntress, when I target or talk to either of them, would wear the outfit or have it added to their inventory! Would you know why this is? I use "additem 0003452E 1", as an example, and I tried it after talking to the NPC, and also after only targeting the NPC, but they neither receive the item in their inventory nor wear it.

You can try these too:

Olfina's Outfit 0005B6A1

Belted Tunic 0001BE1A

Blue Dress 0003452E

Red Apron Dress 0004223C

Laced Tunic 000209A3

Tavern Clothes 000d191f

Strange...only player.additem and player.equipitem are working! No matter what I do, neither Lydia, my follower, nor Aela the Huntress, when I target or talk to either of them, would wear the outfit or have it added to their inventory! Would you know why this is? I use "additem 0003452E 1", as an example, and I tried it after talking to the NPC, and also after only targeting the NPC, but they neither receive the item in their inventory nor wear it.

Hey, no worries, mate, I figured out what the problem was: I am supposed to click on the NPC after opening the console, not before! So basically, you stand in front of the NPC, open the console by pressing `, click on the NPC itself until you can see the NPC's code in the center of the screen, then type the command. And actually, I discovered a couple of shortcuts: the item does not have to be added to the NPC's inventory, and you can omit the first 3 zeros! So you can simply target an NPC the way described, then type in the console:

equipitem 88952

Then close the console, and voila! The NPC is wearing whatever item.

Thank you very much for pointing me in that direction, though; it would make playing the game that much more interesting and even effective (by forcing follower to wear the optimal outfit even if they are carrying other apparel items).

And here is another tip: should you force the NPC to wear a helmet that turns out to look bad, you can force it to remove the item by using the command:

removeitem D8D52 1

I discovered that you do not have to use the quantity "1" in the end for the equipitem command, but apparently you have to use it (the quantity of 1) for the removeitem command. That said, watch out because apparently even if you use the code for just a helmet, the NPC removes all the clothes that you've made it wear and falls back to their default outfit! So you'll just have to make it wear any and all items you previously made it wear, again.

And here is a comprehensive list of Skyrim item codes.

There's a problem if you don't add to inventory, at least for Syljga. If I don't add it to her inventory and I leave the city, if I come back she'll be in her bikini and not wearing the clothes, so I just pickpocketed the miner's outfits from her, added the clothes to her inventory and force equiped them.