Int. Doors and portcullises don't work in 1rst Person

Anoxeron

Wolfenstien 3D was the first true graphical three dimensional game that remember playing !!! Back then it was a simple task (DOS) editing, manipulating (Levels & Artwork) and tweaking games to our own satisfaction !!! We've gone a LONG way !!!! The system I'm using now is the second store bought computer I've Ever owned (not including the Tandy TSX 2800 my parents bought for me in 1977). I had to retire the ground up built Athlon that I originally started playing Oblivion on. The card was a Radeon 9800 with 128 megs of video ram. Even then, at lower settings I had a Blast. I stopped playing because of the issue that Ya'll ('scuse the Texas slang) have addressed. I'm an artist and perfectionist and here in the near future maybe I'll be able to grace You with a mod even I enjoy playing. Wouldn't have it any other way!!! Again I can't thank You both enough for Your Time and Consideration for addressing and solving this problem that doesn't seem to be an issue on general search. I probably don't know how to ask the right questions. Thanks a Million !!!! Oh Yeah - can't remember where but Quarl or someone mentioned hand manipulated artwork to intensify the overall graphical quality of the game or any mod - I would be glad to oblige!!! Can't Say It Enough - THANKS AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)