Mouse lags (tears) problem, appears from nowhere

artstylee

Hello everybody,

I have got problem with mouse lags, FPS are stable on 35, so i dont actually see problem with graphical configuration.

I tried iPresentInterval=0/1, bMouseAcceleration=0/1

Reinstalling game

Reconfigure configs 4 times

Reinstalling SKSE and a lot mods either

Nothing works, im so depressed :-/

On low its allright, on normal its visible, on high hardly playable, on ultra im losing desire to play.

I'm using Skyboost, a lot of mods, SKSE, Scriptdragon, Thu'umic Shouter, noFastTravel etc.

I never had same problem...

Please, help me if you could.

Edited by artstylee

No idea if will help but I changed the bMouseAcceleration=0/1 to '1' in both the Skyrim.ini and pref.ini and the mouse improved dramatically in my game. Originally I had only done in pref and got a little bit of an improvement but when did in the other ini sped up dramatically. Another thing folks have indicated is if have a Nvidia card to turn on triple buffering .. did this and got a small improvement but again when set bMouseAcceleration=0/1 to '1' in both ini's had the best impact. Again no idea if will work for you but had impact for me. Good luck

Thanks, ill try it. But...

Here is another problem which i actually didn't notice. The whole Data Files is empty (Skyrim Launcher)... I have a lot of esp files in there, and i cant even load one of them. I cant even see Skyrim.esm. Help me please, now the situation gets really critical.

Edited by artstylee

Verifying your cache should replace all the vanilla files but I have no idea where all your esps went.

Sorry, you don't understood. I just couldn't see those files in loader. Solved now. Thanks for helping ;)

But the problem with mouse is terrifying...

Edited by artstylee

Just saw someone else with mouse problems...

Nevermind; it was a bug related to ENB. It seems that although my fps cap was at 30, it was actually capping it at 16. Since it was capped at 16, the framerate was messing up my ability to press buttons and have them do stuff. None of the other buttons seemed affected because I was holding those in; LMB is the only button you really tap. I fixed it though. I set my cap to 50, and that made the real cap 32 fps. I don't know why this doesn't happen consistently, but at least I know how to fix it now.

no harm in trying it out, me thinks :no: