ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

ED-E to Servo Skull Companion Mod

BurryTheMad

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool. ED-E just needs a slight size reduction with console commands but otherwise its working well.

Good deal, do you recall the % you scaled the model and I'll change it.

As for 40k lore I've been at it for 18ish years. Simply ask me a question.

I didn't really have specific questions in mind, but I think your knowledge of WH40k and fallout would best be utilized by querying your for info on what 40k lore could be represented in this alternate fallout universe. For example fallout assets that could be used to create mods with a 40k "flavor". Maybe you'v noticed other similarities between the two fictional realities like you did with the servoskull and ed-e?

I reduced ED-E to .5 of his base scale. Roughly 50% size I think. As for things that could be converted the first thing that comes to mind are the robots. No one uses robots excluding the Tau who haven't seen how dangerous AIs really are in the setting. Human based factions use what are called Servitors. Semi aware human cyborgs that fill the same role as the Protectron and other Fallout robots. Most are made of vat grown parts and purpose built cybernetics. Some being more mechanical than others. And as with many things the image below is sort of the tip of the iceberg.

http://www.mywargame.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/mwg_servitor_08.gif

Yeah, they are a different entity/reference, but easy enough to do when I get home.

Yeah geck is our IDE, but if you don't have assets available from other mod authors or sources (models etc) start studying blender (or max), nifskope and gimp (or Photoshop).They will be your basic tools for models, textures etc