Powder Gangers friendly again?

Agnot2006

Could someone please give me the console commands for setting the Powder Gangers friendly again?

I thought it would be “clearfactionplayerenemyflag armorpowdergangerfactionnv”

Then “setally playerfaction armorpowdergangerfactionnv” but the consol keeps saying the faction is unrecognised.

Can anyone help?

Thank you for your response, in the end I found this on the Wiki http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout%3A_New_Vegas_console_commands#Player_Faction_and_Reputation

addreputation 001558e6 1 2 - adds 2 fame to the Powder Gangers faction.

removereputation 001558e6 0 2 - removes 2 infamy from the Powder Gangers faction.

I found adding or reducing fame in steps higher than 2 didn’t do anything, at least it didn’t give me a response your fame has increased etc.

Even when I got the fame higher and the negatives to zero I still had the head up showing the Powder Gangers as Red

So then I added them as friends using:

setally 0001B2A4 00101F42 0 0 – sets player and Powder Gangers as friends

And that did it; I can now approach the Gangers without my companion starting a ruck

Thank You for your help

• 1 year later...

yes a vile necro of a thread but damn this was exactly the info I needed thx agnot2006

Just incase you need any of the other faction ID's:

-Boomers = FFAE8

-Brotherhood = 11E662

-Caesar's Legion = F43DD

-Followers (of the Apocalypse) = 124AD1

-Freeside = 129A7A

-Goodsprings = 104C22

-Great Khans = 11989B

-NCR = F43DE

-Novac = 129A79

-Powder Gangers = 1558E6

-Primm = F2406

-The Strip = 118F61

-White Glove Society = 116F16

I'm sure there are more, lesser needed factions, but that's most of the major ones.... So, kill all ya want, and fix it later, I always say :~P

• 2 months later...

use the glitch that involves Chet (if you have already rid Good springs of the PG you cant do it) it'll get you an infinite amount of 9mm and leather armor and PG points... just a simple way to do it without the console. all I can say though is that bein friends with the convicts don't have any benefits, so why do you want to be friends again?