Favorite Rock Videos

gandalftw

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm over dubstep along with the rest of the known world that has managed to retain some level of hearing after its assault from music that features absolutely nothing except infinitely adjusted volume knobs. So I apologize in advance for the music, but I wanted to see if the click-and-drag-where-you-wanna-see worked in a forum window or just on the host site. It's pretty cool imo regardless, to the point where I think a caution about motion sickness is called for. Flyers know where not to look but you probably don't. :)

https://vimeo.com/208421679

Edited by TheMastersSon

I'm over dubstep along with the rest of the known world that has managed to retain some level of hearing after its assault from music that features absolutely nothing except infinitely adjusted volume knobs. So I apologize in advance for the music, but I wanted to see if the click-and-drag-where-you-wanna-see worked in a forum window or just on the host site. It's pretty cool imo regardless, to the point where I think a caution about motion sickness is called for. Flyers know where not to look but you probably don't. :smile:

Ok i see, that's fun. :thumbsup:

Edited by gandalftw