Favorite Rock Videos

gandalftw

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best love song.

Yeah Meatloaf is cool.That's one of those 3d videos unfortunately i only have one eye. :sad:

Its the beauty and the beast Disney never made, my favorite rendition outside of the original story, done in under 5 min. Brilliant work. Powerful stuff.

Edited by skyquest32

Cool. This has to be my third favorite Alice song.

Sounds good man.

He reminds me of me when I as a teenager and of then. Though really in many ways I'm really just a 80's sort of guy...that never changed.

Sorry to wax nostalgic. My fav song by him is the first I posted the second would be love is a loaded gun, because in a way, metaphorically speaking, it really is or can be.

I like a lot of dark stuff as well, like King Diamond, Lizzy Borden, grim reaper, Bauhaus, to the doors, and Indian stoner music to anime songs.

I am a conservative, but was a Bowie fan and mourned his passing because it was always just about the art to me when it comes to music, my taste varies and I can compartmentalize. That is why I hate the republican stereotype.

Edited by skyquest32

Cool. This has to be my third favorite Alice song.

Sounds good man.

He reminds me of me when I as a teenager and of then. Though really in many ways I'm really just a 80's sort of guy...that never changed.

Sorry to wax nostalgic. My fav song by him is the first I posted the second would be love is a loaded gun, because in a way, metaphorically speaking, it really is or can be.

I like a lot of dark stuff as well, like King Diamond, Lizzy Borden, grim reaper, Bauhaus, to the doors, and Indian stoner music to anime songs.

I am a conservative, but was a Bowie fan and mourned his passing because it was always just about the art to me when it comes to music, my taste varies and I can compartmentalize. That is why I hate the republican stereotype.

I'm apolitical ever since i protested the Vietnam war or,police action,as the establishment liked to call it.I love Alice and Ozzie because they were dark but don't misunderstand me i also love John and his Imagine album.

Edited by gandalftw