Marcy and jun and sturges no longer make passing comments?

dragonslayer2k12

No I never do that because I like being able to get stuff early on from her and drumlin diner but I did have a major bug occur from a mod I was altering at the time I first met her in my playthrough and I have noticed that I don't see any caravans anywhere but I haven't been to diamond city yet. I got a dam kidnapped fat bastard settler quest from sanctuary hills even though it has nearly 500 defense and had to run to BADTFL near bunker hill so I decided to clear the supermutant tower first and then go to bunker hill before doing the rescue. I arrived at night and met whatshername at the gate and did her dialogue then found deb and only deb in the market so I tried talking to her but only got her trade dialogue but not the convo version so I traded with her and talked to savoldi's then finished the rescue quest and left. I think deb doesn't trade at night normally it could be because I just showed up but still it was strange seeing no caravans.

Now I don't hear scribe haylen talking on frequincy af95 it is just static. I went near the police station to start the fire support quest and the quest starts but the signal is static no voice. I think something has really screwed up my playthrough it must have been either what I did in the other thread I posted or a mod I am using has messed it up. Maybe all these voices are tied together somehow to markers in settlements? I have the latest sanctuary restored relaunch mod and those flatten out settlement mods for tenpines bluff and oberland station.

I removed some mods and made sure any mods I have altered are not causing problems but still no dialogue from marcy and jun. Sturges stops talking after preston becomes a follower and mama murphy stops talking after her misc quest is done to convince her to stop doin drugs. I've been through a lot of my mods with FO4EDIT and still can't track it down there must be something screwing with a quest or something. I looked at the main game only in CK and jun has a dialogue quest for sanctuary hills where he should just start talking because the player and jun are in sanctuary and or if the player has activated shauns crib to get the player comment for it.