Changes to NPCs don't save? Lots of error messages?

NBalchemist

I'm trying to give all my NPCs hairstyles from KS Hairdos SSE, CK updated before I started using it and when I loaded it up it gave me lots of errors that I ignored. It popped up an error window that I ignored because it seemed ok. I changed a few NPCs hairs, saved, closed, came back to it and now I'm getting this - "MASTERFILE: Could not find head part (0303D55C) on NPC 'Sapphire' 9000C19A3)"

It's like that for every single NPC I edited and I don't know why, I can't fix it. Help?

Note if your Wrye Bash user, first make a back up of your esp, then right click on your Esp in Wrye, select Add Master, choose KS Hairdos to fix it without Esmify KS Hiairdos & doing it all again. You will get big warning since that is very advance feature, process at your own risk. But there's a chance it will fix it.

Esmify KS hairdos to use it as a Master File, Espify to return it to normal when your finished.

This will give you the gist of it.

edit got the link wrong lol. Fixed

Thank you! I followed the tutorial for making a file register as a master and now I can give NPCs KS hair, save, exit and they still have it when I open the CK. Haven't tested it in-game yet, but keeping the changes is a big step.