Attack Speed Passive Increase

FalloutOrion

Just wondering if there was a mod or console command that could raise your attack speed passively.

It would kinda work like the Elemental Fury shout.

This can't be hard to do at all? Can someone post a link or maybe even offer a quick fix with a console command? Help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Be careful though as it's cumulative i.e. 1 = Normal Speed ... 2 = 2 x normal speed (OK but a bit fast for 2h weapons) ... 3 = 3 x Normal Speed -> looks ridiculous, but can be funny ... I haven't tried decimal points ( 1.5 or such) In case it ferked my game

• 1 year later...

I really doubt you're still looking for this but if anyone googles it and wants to know how, you need to open up the CK and go to Magic > Magic Effect then take something like combat health regen and call it something like weapon speed mult, then change it's modifier to WeaponSpeedMult, then create a new ability in Spell>Ability and add the magic effect you just created to it. 1.5 magnitude should be 150% faster or some such. Works for me.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

What if you don't want ALL weapons to increase? The speed s fine using everything but a two handed weapon. SOmething happened so it made it, EXTREMELY slow.

Nvm got it

For those who wish to know.

Just use

player.getav weaponspeedmult to find it

then use

player.setav weaponspeedmult ### It will let you change the speed. but only for that weapon.