Extraordinary young talent,how does this happen?How is it possible?

gandalftw

You would be hard pressed to find any publicly accepted talented artists after about 1994, but it dose happen...rarely. Yet before that being untalented yet publicly praised in the mainstream was the exception, not the rule. Now, sadly based on what I have seen the reverse is truer. You don't even have to be able to carry a tune without technological aid. Its all about image, but what image? That's the question. What are they trying to say and why?

I'm not sure i understand, these are all relatively recent.They are amazingly talented very young people.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would be hard pressed to find any publicly accepted talented artists after about 1994, but it dose happen...rarely. Yet before that being untalented yet publicly praised in the mainstream was the exception, not the rule. Now, sadly based on what I have seen the reverse is truer. You don't even have to be able to carry a tune without technological aid. Its all about image, but what image? That's the question. What are they trying to say and why?

I'm not sure i understand, these are all relatively recent.They are amazingly talented very young people.

No, no...All apologies. I'm just speaking in general, since you brought up new talent.

Edited by skyquest32

No, no...All apologies. I'm just speaking in general, since you brought up new talent.

Ok i see.