Extraordinary young talent,how does this happen?How is it possible?

gandalftw

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From my opinion, children can learn faster and better than adult. Any skills that they picked up at early age will get mastered pretty quick.

Traits are probably formed to degree by the age of 12 or thereabouts, but that's just a theory.

You will find strangely enough that many can sing well at a young age but lose the talent later. There are really few prodigies.

My sister entertained family as a child with her singing, but cant carry a tune now to save her life, her voice cracks unless its talk singing. She can still play though, and very well.

Edited by skyquest32

From my opinion, children can learn faster and better than adult. Any skills that they picked up at early age will get mastered pretty quick.

That's interesting,i agree but "The faster learning" in some results in only mediocre talent,while others seem to have acquired an expertise beyond their years.

So far i've found that there are more girls with an extraordinary singing ability than boys.Of course the only research available to me is youtube.Hehe...

My interest in genius and why i'm not one is what lies beneath my motivation to understand superior ability.When i was a kid my only superior ability was getting into trouble but i was very good at it.Hehe...

Traits are probably formed to degree by the age of 12 or thereabouts, but that's just a theory.

You will find strangely enough that many can sing well at a young age but lose the talent later. There are really few prodigies.

My sister entertained family as a child with her singing, but cant carry a tune now to save her life, her voice cracks unless its talk singing. She can still play though, and very well.

Well i haven't found good examples of they "lose the talent later" but that would be worth looking into.If there is a window where genius appears and later disappears that would be fascinating to research.

To my mind superior talent at a young age is brain related.As for there are few prodigies,you might want to rethink that. ;)

Well i haven't found good examples of they "lose the talent later" but that would be worth looking into.If there is a window where genius appears and later disappears that would be fascinating to research.

To my mind superior talent at a young age is brain related.As for there are few prodigies,you might want to rethink that. :wink:

The kids voices change, without a coach it becomes harder. True Genius, in the classic sense, not IQ, is rare, if it were common, it would not be exceptional. Few have the capacity. Many kids can sing well. Maybe we mean different things by rare talent. Its relative to what you mean. I am not just speaking of a little talent, but a true child prodigy.

Edited by skyquest32

To my mind superior talent at a young age is brain related.As for there are few prodigies,you might want to rethink that. :wink:

The kids voices change, without a coach it becomes harder. True Genius, in the classic sense, not IQ, is rare, if it were common, it would not be exceptional. Few have the capacity. Many kids can sing well. Maybe we mean different things by rare talent. Its relative to what you mean. I am not just speaking of a little talent, but a true child prodigy.

Show me your research.