evac from anywhere?

rifraf78

Now that I started Long War 2, I am so tired of getting my ass kicked and then having move all of my characters to the evac spot. Is there anyone out there who can make a evac from anywhere mod. So that after we complete the mission, you can just click and go.

Also, I seem to be having a huge problem with infiltration and missions after infiltration. I don't know if I am sending in too few soldiers to infiltrate.. I am trying to finish the infiltration before the time runs out but some of them are like 12 hours.. Impossible to send even two people to make that time. Am I missing something? Can you add soldiers to the actual infiltration attack after you reach 100%? Or can someone at least send me a link to a good youtube video that explains infiltration in detail so I can at least make sure I am approaching these missions properly. I have had to use "takenodamage" too many times, just to keep my best guys from getting slaughtered. I promised myself I wouldn't cheat on this round but I don't have that many good soldiers to spare.

Thanks,

Adam

• 2 weeks later...

it would be great even if there was a 'recall beacon' item that you could equip in an inventory slot. I would love to have that on my sniper so he can sit back and snipe, then get out from where he is at the end of the mission. Even if there was like a 1 turn stun kind of thing (like 'B' in a moba).