issue downloading files

Kheldarath

hey there. is there currently an issue with downloading files? I've been trying to get a few different mods from the SSE nexus site for the last couple days and its constantly failing after about 2 minutes. so files smaller than a few meg are fine, but larger files just keep failing. is there a download cap or something in place that i don't know about?

It also happened with a few fallout 4 mods.

thanks!

hey there. is there currently an issue with downloading files? I've been trying to get a few different mods from the SSE nexus site for the last couple days and its constantly failing after about 2 minutes. so files smaller than a few meg are fine, but larger files just keep failing. is there a download cap or something in place that i don't know about?

It also happened with a few fallout 4 mods.

thanks!

it also happens when trying to download the files manually without using mod manager

I have this similar issue downloading certain patches and exe files. I asked a mod author about it and additional download options or possibly a work around using windows 7 security measures which seems to be the problem and the "Unverified Publisher" routine.

If anyone has any ideas I would be happy to hear them. I am not sure how but sometimes it allows me to download them but only after about 5-6 attempts at doing so. It's a real pain and I looked online for web help or support and there aren't many answers to this issue. Since I use Nexus for Skyrim, Fallout 3-NV mods exclusively I haven't found a way to reliably download those patches or exe's like FOMM.

Any suggestions?