Wrye Bash and Working on a Mod

MisterB1969

Okay so I have two questions:

1. Is it necessary to include all items in a Wrye Bash Merge for Leveled lists? Ive been playing around, but its apparent, I'm still exceeding the limit for leveled lists. How do I know what mods to actually include or leave out of a bashed patch ? And in turn Whats the difference between mods that are [ADR], [AD], [AR] and etc...

"ubyte format requires 0 <= number <= 255
<bash.brec.ModWriter instance at 0x109D39E0> LLCT B (261,)"

2. I am working on a mod, that will effect the economy of skyrim in several factors. I want to adjust the Radiant Quest rewards for bounties. I want to adjust the cost of Horses, and I want to adjust the cost of renting a room at a inn. its apparent I need to modify quests for the bounties. But I am getting an issue with not being able to find the script. I assume this is a BSA issue, so I have to extra the necessary scripts from the skyrim ESM ?? And what about the rest ?? Any help in this regard would be very welcome.

Edited by MisterB1969

#2 Script source files are not in the BSA files. There is a Scripts.rar file found in your data folder. Extract that into its current location and all of your source scripts will appear in Data > Scripts > Source (unless this is for SSE then it will be Data > Source > Scripts). You will need to copy any DLC source scripts you need to work with into the main source directory with all of the base game source files as the CK can only work with one folder.

A stands for Automatic, it will automatically use any bash tags in the description of the mod

D stands for Delev, it will delete entries from leveled lists

R stands for Relev, it will re-level entries in leveled lists

Does your plugin count exceed 255? If so, you probably need to reduce that below 255 before running the bashed patch. I've never had that many plugins, so cannot really speak on that with any certainty.

I dont think so, this a completely new redownload and install of everything. My bashed patch, has changed 957 records. So I'm at a loss. I've had it work around 1200 records.

The mods which compose my leveled lists are:

Update.esm

Dawnmguard.esm

USLEEP.esp

Cutting Room Floor

weapons @ Armor Fixes Remade

Clothing & Clutter Fixes

Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade.

Weapons and Armor True weapons lvl lists

Hothtropper44 Armor Compliation (Immersive armor)

Perkus Maximus Patch (WAFR/CCF/CCOR)

Trade and Barter

Immersive Weapons

More Interesting Loot

Weapons Armor Fixes (immersive weapons)

and my mod : Unique Loot.