Wikipedia is shutting down for 24 hours

brokenergy

As some may have heard, Wikipedia is shutting down it's servers for 24 hours in protest against SOPA and PIPA. I really don't have much a say in American politics but I thought it was interesting for our American Nexus members.

http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/English_Wikipedia_anti-SOPA_blackout

Man that really bites, I wasn't aware they were shutting down! Don't pay that much attention to online chatter, usually don't have the time! And when I do have time, I'm generally trying to get as much playtime in as I can, the downside to being a long haul truck driver. Usually, I only go online to find a solution to a problem I'm having with a game, or to check out the mods being made for them. Anyway tried to get on the Wiki page today to get the item codes for a couple alchemy ingredients in Skyrim, that's generally the only thing I use the site for, it's quick and easy, and usually covers the whole gambit on whatever I may be looking for! I got a big government looking logo saying "this site blocked by US Goverment" with some other official looking crap, numbers and such, and started thinking what the hell! Glad to hear it's only temporary, inconveinent, but just the same I'm glad it ain't nothing permanent.....

Yup its blocked the item codes :sad: , its a good thing its not permanent. Actaully I'm all for it infact. :smile:

Go wiki..

http://elderscrolls....m_Codes_(Skyrim)

If anyone has the skill to copy and paste less then a micro second and place them here would be a life saver :tongue:

Edited by Thor.