⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Help: Overlapping Dialog/Popup Options, Red Exclamation Points, And Blue Pip-Boy Icons

creepermin3

Hello everyone I have run into quite a predicament as you can see in the title, you see I would be playing all normal like then out of no ware some environment objects and weapons(both NPC weapons and Player weapons) will turn into red diamonds with exclamation points, all dialog and pop up options will overlap each other and I cannot select any thing(and by that I mean I can hover my mouse over this jumbled pile of words and nothing will be highlighted), and lastly some of the pip-boy icons(the picture you see when you select an item) will be a blue box. Considering this doesn't happen immediately on loading the game and it happens only after like 20 minutes of playing, I'm thinking its a corrupted save game, but I want to make sure this is true and that there is no fix for it before I go and erase all my progress so some help in figuring this out would be greatly appreciated. btw I did try IHUD and other such mods with no luck.

Sounds like "too many plugins", possibly combined with exceeding "heap size". Especially given this happened after you installed yet another mod (and a compilation to boot).

For the plugin issue, see the "Smaller Plugin Cap" entry in the "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article.

For the "heap size" problem, see the 'Issue: CTD without warning, "Out of Memory error", or stops responding after the Main Menu' entry in the "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide.

-Dubious-