Help, didn't know which forum to post in, sorry.

Profilename133

First off, sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum. I couldn't find one that really seemed appropriate other than Off Topic.

The problem is that any mod I attempt to download from nexusmods.com, it doesn't matter if its NMM or manual download, will fail after a few seconds, and I need to restart it. I've downloaded a mod off another website and it worked fine, despite being a little slower. I've tried everything I could to fix this, including switching to IE, Edge, Chrome, resetting every browser, doing changes to the regedit thing in the Command Prompt, resetting my router, etc. I really don't know what to do at this point. Nexusmods is the only website I trust to download from and the only website which has the mods I want. If you could provide some help for me, that would be greatly appreciated! :smile:

Strange.. I assume you tried redownloading NMM?.. and re-installing as Admin ?.. other than that it could be the a host of things.. are you running Win10? if so install to a folder otside "Program Files" since Win10 has a history of locking you out of your own programs if installed there.. dunno why .. you might try checking if your directory is "Read-only" if so change it and keep tabs on it because Win10 has a habit of altering any and all decisions you make..

Strange.. I assume you tried redownloading NMM?.. and re-installing as Admin ?.. other than that it could be the a host of things.. are you running Win10? if so install to a folder otside "Program Files" since Win10 has a history of locking you out of your own programs if installed there.. dunno why .. you might try checking if your directory is "Read-only" if so change it and keep tabs on it because Win10 has a habit of altering any and all decisions you make..

Is it maybe because one of the mods I have installed was removed and the creator was banned? Resurrection Forest Edition?

I've re-installed NMM as well.

Edited by Profilename133

Is it maybe because one of the mods I have installed was removed and the creator was banned? Resurrection Forest Edition?

I've re-installed NMM as well.

The mod should not be a problem.. once you´ve downloaded it it´s on your computer.. try manual download instead and just use the big green + to add the file.. as already stated it could be Nexus servers being bogged down when you dl...