loadscreen loop

candymanXXL

The problem is irregular. sometimes the loading screen stays in a loop. must stop the game with task manager and was using a different save game.

some saved games no longer load I can. It also comes when I go through a gate and the play invites short, it stays in the loop.

I think this error find perhaps in the skyrim.ini or SkyrimPrefs.ini. But where should I start looking?

somebody has an idea?

• 1 year later...

the problem you describe can have a few causes. The first thing to do is run BOSS, address any messages the log generates, including hand-placing any unrecognized mods. Also double check to make sure you are running the proper versions of all your mods for the DLCs you have (or don't have). If that doesn't fix it, can you list your game info, including DLCs, mods (BOSS log is most useful) and any changes to your ini files?

Edit, entire BOSSlog file is attached.

The Hideout.esm warning, have been fixed with a compability patch, dont know why its still showing up though.

(Dont know how to fix that spoiler thing, so I hope its alright with the complete log instead)

-Spetsnaz

Edited by TGSpetsnaz

I did not know that. Sorry for the inconveniance! Here is the log, hope its the right page!

These plugins are recognised by BOSS and have been sorted according to its masterlist. Please read any attached messages and act on any that require action.

• Skyrim.esm Active
  • Update.esm Active
    • Contains dirty edits: 73 ITM, 1 UDR records with 3.0.28. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
  • Dawnguard.esm Active
    • Contains dirty edits: 607 ITM, 82 UDR records with 3.0.28. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}
  • HearthFires.esm
    • Contains dirty edits: 171 ITM, 11 UDR records with 3.0.28. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
  • Dragonborn.esm Active
    • Contains dirty edits: 57 ITM, 8 UDR records with 3.0.28. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
  • ApachiiHair.esm Active
  • RaceCompatibility.esm Active
  • JSwords.esm Active
  • SPIKE.esm Active
  • Hideout.esm
    • Warning: Original file was released before the CK (07 Feb. 2012) a compatibility patch fixed and cleaned with TES5Edit can be obtained here. (Compatibility Patch)
  • CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp Active
  • NS_HuntingGroundsOutfit.esp Active
  • SkyUI.esp Active
  • BloodWitchArmor.esp Active
  • Cloaks.esp Active
  • Cloaks - No Imperial.esp
    • Note: Use only one cloaks*esp
  • Cloaks - Player Only.esp
    • Note: Use only one cloaks*esp
  • 1nivWICCloaks.esp Active
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Relev}}
    • Incompatible with: Cloaks of skyrim, get the compatibility patch in the WIC optional files.
    • Incompatible with: Cloaks of skyrim, get the compatibility patch in the WIC optional files.
  • 1nivWICCloaksCRAFT.esp Active
    • Warning: Use only one WICCloaks esp.
  • 1nivWICCloaksNoGuards.esp Active
    • Warning: Use only one WICCloaks esp.
    • Incompatible with: Cloaks of skyrim (even with compatibility patch). To fix this use another WICCloaks esp or uninstall cloaks of skyrim.
  • Daedric Extra Armor.esp Active
  • DemonHunterV2armor.esp Active
  • Dovahkiin Mercenary Armor and Weapons CBBE.esp Active
  • elegantvampirearmor.esp Active
  • hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp Active
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}
  • isilNarsil.esp Active
    • Contains dirty edits: 15 ITM, 0 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
  • JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp Active
  • KCEDeathBell.esp Active
  • LeftHandRings.esp
  • Medusa and Drakul Armors.esp Active
  • Sovngarde Steel Armor and Weapons.esp Active
  • TERAArmors_CBBE.esp Active
  • TERA Weapons.esp Active
  • theRoadstrokersRogueSorceress.esp Active
    • Contains dirty edits: 3 ITM, 0 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
  • TorchArrow-Dawnguard.esp Active
  • Tribunal Maskes by Zairaam.esp Active
  • Tribunal Robes by Zairaam.esp Active
  • TrissArmorRetextured.esp Active
  • hideout.esp
  • hideout - hearthfires.esp Active
  • armored-horses.esp Active
  • Immersive Weapons.esp Active
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev}}
  • Mannequin.esp
  • MidasSkyrim.esp Active
  • ABT - Loot Arrows HARDCORE.esp Active
  • ABT - Faster Bolts Improved +50%.esp Active
  • ABT - Faster Arrows Improved +50%.esp Active
  • ABT - Merchants Arrows +100%.esp Active
  • ABT - Increased Bolts Damage (Vanilla) +150%.esp Active
  • ABT - Increased Progressive Damage (Vanilla) +150%.esp Active
  • ABT - Recover 50% Less Arrows and Bolts.esp Active
  • LunariRace.esp Active
  • TemptressVixen.esp Active

Well the first thing I notice is that you are using both Cloaks and WIC cloaks, but I don't see the required compatibility patch for using both. Also, are you really running all of the cloaks patches simultaneously? (I know that I had to remove the extra files from my data folder or NMM would reactivate them every time I restarted it) If you are using more than one of each, and especially if you dont have the compatibility patch, that could cause the loops--as I recall that was what I would see before I deleted the files I wasn't using from the data folder.

The only other thing I notice is that you are running a bunch of armor mods, some CBBE and some not. I didn't notice a CBBE file (I don't use this myself, so maybe I am missing something) but if an armor mod requires a specific master file and it is not there, that could also cause problems.

Well, one more thing--I don't use the Lunari race, so this may also not be the case, but was it placed at the end of your load order by BOSS, or was it unsorted?
Probably wouldn't hurt to do the TESedit thing on the mods that BOSS says need it, too.

Hope something there helps!

No I'm only using one cloak file, don't know why it shoes up that im using both :S And yes I have CBBE, the game has never looped at loading screen before I entered Jorrvaskr, so I have my doubts that any of my mods is directly causing the problem.

And CBBE is not showing up as it's not using an .esm, .eps, etc. its only textures and meshes if im not misstaken.

-Spetsnaz

Edited by TGSpetsnaz