is it possible to create a new armour slot ?.

AlphaWoIF

In SkyEdit it's many slots, much more than in Oblivion, including Dragon head, body, left and right wing. Now many of the slots appears to work you can put armor in them and the armor rating sums up however putting armor in them made most made body invisible, only head, hands and tail was visible, other armor on top showed normal. However I was able to get an interesting effect, a couple showed armor, then I put on another armor only that was visible, take it off and first armor was visible again. This gives us clothing under armor.

I guess the mesh is also important, another feature is that all hats except one removes khajiit ears, this is a flag who is not in Skyedit.

Will it be possible to change this with the CK? I dont like the fact that in Skyrim you can't choose between different torso/legs sets.

I guess not, the CK will not let you do as much crazy stuff as Skyedit who is a lower level tool so I guess the CK might even miss some of this features.

Has to do more testing here to see who slots are useable, as in able to display stuff,

Why would the CK, a professionally made tool by the developers themselves, have less features then Skyedit?

I'm pretty sure it will be vastly superior to it.

Because many of the equipment slots in Skyedit is not used making the game.

No need to enable the use the beard slot for an face mask as it is no face masks in Skyrim, however for an moder it's very useful as he can make an mask who also hide the beard then it put on avoiding clipping.

Yes the beard slot is probably inn same as the tail slot in Oblivion however not the ones referring to dragons.