My first Mod project: Knights of Madness

Oblivious12

If you are still doing your battlehorn mod, try useing wrye bash as that converts esps to esms and vice versa.

Im looking for forward to seeing this mod in the latter part of its creation

Wyre Bash? Never heard of it. However, the computer I'm doing the mod on isn't stable, and while I've got it backed up elsewhere, oblivion won't run on my laptop, so installing oblivion and CS on this comp would be worthless, as while I could work on the mod, I couldn't test it.

Wyre Bash? Never heard of it. However, the computer I'm doing the mod on isn't stable, and while I've got it backed up elsewhere, oblivion won't run on my laptop, so installing oblivion and CS on this comp would be worthless, as while I could work on the mod, I couldn't test it.

Wow, aptly chosen name then huh?

I would recommend a full compliment of tools for any construction job and for me that can be nothing less than almost every available tool out there.

The ones I find useful at the moment are highlighted. As I become more proficient in modding I am sure I shall deploy others but in the mean time I take solace in fact that I have them just in case I should loose my Internet.

* BSA Commander

* BSA Unpacker

* Bink Video Tools

* Blender

* DDS Tools

* DDS Tools Listing

* DX2VK

* ESPluginCracker

* Fraps

* GIMP

* MP3 Conversion Batch-File

* Milkshape

* NIBLE

* NIF Importers and Exporters

* NifBlend

* NifLib

* NifSkope * NifSkope Comprehensive Guide

* Notepad++ Script Definitions

* Oblivion Mod Manager

* Oblivion Script Dumper

* Oblivion Shader Editors

* TES4Edit

* TES4Files

* TES4Gecko

* TESsnip

* TR Retexturing Tool

* The Elder Scrolls Construction Set

* Wrye Bash

Ok, I'll go get those. However, I have OBMM, but It won't work on my comp. I still have to go get .net framework 2.0. I also have blender, have tried gimp, and abandoned it in favor of Photoshop CS2, however, I shall get the rest. But the sarcastic comment I could do without.

But the sarcastic comment I could do without.

I do apologize, please let me explain. I will never post to a forum a sarcastic remark that is not follow by /sarcasm. Otherwise no one could tell when you were being sarcastic or when you were being sincere and then your wit is lost on the unwitting. That comment was meant as light hearted observational humor about the irony of your choice of names (which I get, it's clever) and your situation of not knowing about something.

oblivious

–adjective

1. unmindful; unconscious; unaware (usually fol. by of or to): She was oblivious of his Oblivion tool.

Respecfully,

Jeremy aka Worm

• 4 months later...
ah. Ok its been a looooong time since I've even sat down at my computer, and I rebuilt it from scratch, and haven't transfered all my files over yet. however, I cannot do any work on this mod until after the holiday season is over. If worst comes to worst, not till NEXT summer ::dizzy spell::

• 1 month later...
But the sarcastic comment I could do without.

I do apologize, please let me explain. I will never post to a forum a sarcastic remark that is not follow by /sarcasm. Otherwise no one could tell when you were being sarcastic or when you were being sincere and then your wit is lost on the unwitting. That comment was meant as light hearted observational humor about the irony of your choice of names (which I get, it's clever) and your situation of not knowing about something.

oblivious

–adjective

1. unmindful; unconscious; unaware (usually fol. by of or to): She was oblivious of his Oblivion tool.

Respecfully,

Jeremy aka Worm

Love this apology, very argumentatively constructed with a clear purpose and methods for acheiving it. Kudos to you who can produce such a syllogilistic apology! If everyone could apologize like this, I think we'd have a lot less divorces on our hands!

• 9 months later...

Ugh...

Well I'd love to say I was getting back to work on my mod, but....

I'm not.

The files I used to put this mod together in the first place are gone, and have been since my computer failed last fall.

Furthermore, I simply don't have the free time to do it anymore. I will accept and upload anything you people want to do to finish this mod, but I cannot do any more work on it. Consider it one of the hazards of preparing for graduation, and getting into college.

Peace,

Oblivious12