Any Word On The Creation Kit?

falloutperson416

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never got anxious over a game, me. maybe an interview, finding out my sisters in hopsital, stuff like that, but a game, nah... its not that important.

all you people waiting anxiously for the CK. get a grip.

You know, things like this help prepare people that want to get into game design. Someone playing around the CK could end up making the next big game. What would happen if it didn't come out? He'd probably end up working at Walmart instead.

never got anxious over a game, me. maybe an interview, finding out my sisters in hopsital, stuff like that, but a game, nah... its not that important.

all you people waiting anxiously for the CK. get a grip.

You know, things like this help prepare people that want to get into game design. Someone playing around the CK could end up making the next big game. What would happen if it didn't come out? He'd probably end up working at Walmart instead.

mate, im just messing man... seriously, dont take anything i type seriously. i talk *censored* 95% of the time.

mate, im just messing man... seriously, dont take anything i type seriously. i talk *censored* 95% of the time.

i had you clocked in at 96.5% of the time

j/k i thought i had read the kit should be out by now??

btw i havnt played Skyrim for 4 weeks haha

• 2 weeks later...

Give up people! you're not going to get any CK until spring or summer; i bet it'll be ready by May. it's either two things that slow the CK imo:

1. Valve and the integration with Steam Workshop.

2. They are building a new Creation Kit and not the one they used to make the game.

There is a third option in the back of my mind.

3. They don't want to release it yet so that they'll sell more copies on consoles. There are plenty of people who have both a descent gaming rig and a console. I don't know why they would prefer selling to consoles though.

They said they promised they would release it in January. They have until 11:59 tonight to make good on it. I'm excited to start doing my script editing on vampires and all the other things I want to do, which I will be doing at Midnight tomorrow since I will be downloading the ck at 11:59pm today like they promised.