Any Word On The Creation Kit?

falloutperson416

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^thats really sad and naive of you.

And thats very fatalistic and overtly condemnational of you. Bethesda has not broken the promise yet. Its looking unlikely that they will pull it off, but there is still a chance.

Save the venom for when they fail, otherwise you come out looking like an ass when they succeed.

"We anticipate the 1.4 update going live this week for all on the PC and being sent to the console manufacturers. The Creation Kit won’t be far behind."

"won't be far behind" is just a euphemism for "not in the next 2 weeks, but before next year"

THE CK IS A LIE. It's not coming. Trust me.

You'll have to give people more reason than your word to trust you.

"won't be far behind" is just a euphemism for "not in the next 2 weeks, but before next year"

No, 'won't be far behind' is a vague temporal discriptive with no type fo timetable attached. It could mean hours, it could mean days, it could mean weeks.

Seriously, some people have been frothing at the bit for this for months, and without any good reason. So far, they haven't broken any promises. Even if they break this one, while i will ersonally be most displeased, it's not going to be the end of modding, nor should it completely shatter peoples faith. Games are delayed all the time, and people deal with it (some better than others, admitedly). Even if the CK gets delayed by a few weeks, it's not going to kill anyone.

"We anticipate the 1.4 update going live this week for all on the PC and being sent to the console manufacturers. The Creation Kit won’t be far behind."

Didn´t they said that last week?I´m quite sure I read that last week, I´m still hoping for today, I finally manage to fix my CTD and I wish to start skyrim my own way with my own race and for that I need the CK :-(

Well for me it is still till tomorrow 5:59 am until Bethesda-Dev's are breaking their promise 8) ... Because I am 6 hours ahead of them :P ... So it ist still time... And as far as I have seen it on the twitter-page, they said CK and 1.4 will be coming out / live definitely this week... So be calm and wait till tomorrow :D ...