What Would Make Skyrim Better?

SlimShadyIzMe

Well, what would all you do to make skyrim better? Would you make skills easier to learn? Would you make a better ending? Etc. My two biggest changes would definitely be less glitches that ruin important quests and a better ending. What about you?

Well, there's technically no ending, but I think you mean to main quests, which I agree.

Modders will fix the glitches and bugs, so that's out.

Mine would have to be a working dynamic economy, where the merchant's gold doesn't reset over the next 2 days. (Probably will be modded, it was in Oblivion). Also, more NPC's. It's a huge world with no crowded cities or towns, unless it's during a quest. That probably has to do with console performance, but still.

Two perk points per level rather than just one. Really, you just don't get enough perks in this game unless you cheat via console. :rolleyes:

Also, fighting from horseback. I know that would be a lot of work for the programmers, but boy it would be cool! :biggrin:

Two perk points per level rather than just one. Really, you just don't get enough perks in this game unless you cheat via console. :rolleyes:

Also, fighting from horseback. I know that would be a lot of work for the programmers, but boy it would be cool! :biggrin:

No you don't. I like it the way it is. Better challenge.