chlaudias litle secret

atonis

to hotell after first night give wait quest off some grant and do not go upward for second night after which I floor would enter above has can I nothing more activate the glleiche prop. participate I in the 2ten with the anbrobe lead the dresses come not into the anbrobe area there I no bed tühre or otherwise which can activate (up to the 2ten have ichsnur geschaft because I escape of the prison with lvl 1 quest went through right after) please kan me jämand to help!?!?!?!

Hmm, well, I don't know anything about the mod you're having issues with, but seeing your first topic got closed for you only writing in German while English is the language around here, I can at least help by trying to provide an accurate translation people should be able to understand better.

===

The OP's apparently having issues with Claudia's Little Secret Chapter 1&2.

After the 1st night in the hotel and turning in the quest he waited a few hours and went upstairs for the 2nd night. But upon entering the upper floor he was suddenly unable to activate anything at all.

The same issue he's experiencing in part 2 with trying out the clothes. He's unable to get into the dressing room, because he's unable to activate beds, doors or anything.

In brackets he explained he only got to the 2nd part, because he did the quest with lvl1 immediately after escaping the Imperial Prison.

===

I don't know any of the things he's talking of, as I don't know the mod, but maybe there's someone aware of it and knows what's causing this issue or how to fix it.

Being unable to activate anything sounds like unrelated to the mod itself, but this only happening in the cells which come from the mod negates this assumption.

In German to OP:

---

Ich weiss leider nichts über Claudia's Little Secret, aber da schon dein erster Thread geschlossen wurde, weil du in Deutsch geschrieben hattest und hier Englisch angebracht ist, kann ich zumindest versuchen zu helfen indem ich eine brauchbare Übersetzung deiner Schilderungen soweit ich sie verstanden habe anbiete. Ich kann mit den Schilderungen selbst leider nichts anfangen, aber vielleicht sieht es ja einer der weiss woher es kommt und wie man es behebt.

Aber eine andere Frage, hast du schon versucht dir in einer deutsch-sprachigen Community Hilfe zu holen, z.B. im Scharesoft Forum? Die Sprachbarriere wäre dort jedenfalls kein Problem mehr. Ach und es wäre auch gut zu wissen, welches Claudia's Little Secret du installiert hast, da ich mehrere verschiedene gefunden habe, darunter auch eine DV.

---

I hope it helps.

DragonAviator is pretty active supporting the mod. Perhaps if the English translation of the question was reposted on the Claudia s little secret Chapter I and II thread it may stand a better chance of being answered. I would have done so DrakeTheDragon but considering you have generously offered your services as a translator I didn't want to presume you were willing to continue.

Well, there's no exclusivity rights to users you're helping last time I checked, I definitely won't claim "ownership" on the OP in this matter or anything, and the more help the better it is in general, but I can of course always also translate any answers from English back to German for the OP, now that I started it.

I just love to help, and German being my mother tongue and English being the language I was learning in school till the Abitur, I simply felt like helping here.

Oh, and once I started it I usually stick with it until the issue was solved, one way or another, so why shouldn't I just continue translating here till the solution is found? It only takes a few minutes anyways, that's hardly an effort. :sweat:

Thanks Drake. I've been around here enough to know that nobody 'owns' a poster's problem (actually I find the team approach more satisfying and successful). My own observations of your 'work' here on the forums told me that what I was suggesting would be OK with you ... I just respect you too much to make that assumption. I've posted your translation of the original post on the Claudia's Secret thread with a bit of an explanation. Hopefully DragonAviator or Grumpf_be will see it and have some suggestions or questions.

Thanks Drake. I've been around here enough to know that nobody 'owns' a poster's problem (actually I find the team approach more satisfying and successful). My own observations of your 'work' here on the forums told me that what I was suggesting would be OK with you ... I just respect you too much to make that assumption. I've posted your translation of the original post on the Claudia's Secret thread with a bit of an explanation. Hopefully DragonAviator or Grumpf_be will see it and have some suggestions or questions.

@atonis

@Striker879

It looks like atonis may have hit the old Oblivion loss of USE Bug. Quite often P1D see you sleep mod is blamed for the loss of use, unfortunately it is just the conduit for another rogue animation file laying (probably disabled, but common named) that has activated to knock out the Space Bar command function in Oblivion. The old fix is draw a weapon and hit some furniture (not NPC's they hit back).

The more permanent fixes are disable 'P1D see you sleep' (yes it can be patched or load order adjusted to fix the problem until the next event). and make sure he is running these Obivion utilites to reduce Buffer Flush problem, and by pass the Gamebryo engine known crash points and a lot of other 'Fragilities" that cause partial CTD, or full CTD's.

To Everyone:

Check that you have these or an alternative in your Oblivion build : -

Purge Cell Buffers - (both esp's), but you stil need to save as an extra precaution

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=9139

and off course we_OCPS :-

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22282.

Merkur67 is the author of the German translation, and is currently working on the Chapter 3 translation and is probably the best person to PM. I have passed a cop of atonis transcribed German language query to Merkur67.

The German version is still current, and Merkur is actively supporting it.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34456

I will also post this in the Nexus Forums page.

Cheers

DragonAviator

Ah, come on now, it wasn't heavy at all. I'm speaking both languages fluently, so it's just a finger snap.

But back on topic, atonis, did Merkur67 talk to you now and were you able to solve the problem you encountered by his guidance? Or do you still need help with it?

In German:

Atonis, hat Merkur67, der Autor der DV Übersetzung, jetzt schon mit dir gesprochen und habt ihr unter seiner Anleitung dein Problem lösen können? Oder brauchst du damit immer noch Hilfe?